DDiver's 300g/Restaurant Build

DDiver

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its walt the guy you sold seahorses to, cant wait to see the place, im allmost done with my non profit, replacing seagrass beds ect. have a hundred realy great seahorses about 5 or 6 months old and many more little ones, about 500gallons, still drawing blueprints for the boss cant wait to have dinner at youre resturant, i love it hot and not to sweet, but sticky rice and mango at the end let me know, im waiting.

Radions!!!

I'd have to take out a loan ...got 5/6k I can borrow John?..lol

its walt the guy you sold seahorses to, cant wait to see the place, im allmost done with my non profit, replacing seagrass beds ect. have a hundred realy great seahorses about 5 or 6 months old and many more little ones, about 500gallons, still drawing blueprints for the boss cant wait to have dinner at youre resturant, i love it hot and not to sweet, but sticky rice and mango at the end let me know, im waiting.

Walt, good to hear from you again.I see you've been quite busy yourself.I want to come check out your setup .

Here's a little update before I leave for vacation.Tank should be goin in after I get back.

post-2631591-0-45836900-1362188875_thumb.jpg

post-2631591-0-38896500-1362188892_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

When do u open up

They plan to turn it over April 1 assuming the inspectors are in a good mood.Then we'll need a couple weeks to get settled in so we're hoping we can open by mid April...

They plan to turn it over April 1 assuming the inspectors are in a good mood.Then we'll need a couple weeks to get settled in so we're hoping we can open by mid April...

Gggrrrr.....darned inspectors. Keeping our fingers crossed that they are in good mood for ya Billy. If not, I'm sure someone here knows "people" that are good with "attitude adjustments" LOL

Gggrrrr.....darned inspectors. Keeping our fingers crossed that they are in good mood for ya Billy. If not, I'm sure someone here knows "people" that are good with "attitude adjustments" LOL

lmao...

(edited)

75% closed up and exhaust installed...

Hmm the exhaust pic is upside down for some reason...

Edited by DDiver

Us darn inspectors are always in a good mood. (grumble grumble).

(edited)

Been waiting a long time for this moment!! Tank is in place and ready to get trimmed out.

I don't know why all of a sudden the last couple of pictures keep showing up the wrong way....sigh

post-2631296-0-36793000-1363895369_thumb.jpg

Edited by Origami

Been waiting a long time for this moment!! Tank is in place and ready to get trimmed out.

I don't know why all of a sudden the last couple of pictures keep showing up the wrong way....sigh

Sweet! can't wait to see all those awesome corals you have in there. I need to find some client out that way to take to lunch.

Fixed the image for you, Billy.

Good man.Thanks Tom!

You tease! I was hoping to see it finally unwrapped lol. God, I'm sure that must be driving you crazy with anticipation. I saw it of course one last time before wrapping it up...but you never gave in to temptation to take off the wrapping and take a peak all these weeks LOL!!

Lmao it's been sitting in the van at my buddy's shop since the night I picked it up from you..haven't seen it in its full glory but I don't doubt it's perfection ;)

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Sorry for the lack of updates everyone, been totally swamped the past couple of weeks operating on caffeine and 4 hours of sleep...The tank is 85% plumbed.Can't do too much else right now because the fish tank area is getting painted.I'll try to get some pictures up tomorrow.

We are looking to open in about 3 weeks so everything is on overdrive.It will come down right to the wire as far as getting the tank filled,cycled and somewhat stocked.Would be very disappointing if we had to open the doors with no livestock....

Edited by DDiver