Der ABT 156g Build

Der ABT

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha no idea what kind it's supposed to be...hasn't grown any....never fed the thing and it hangs out on the glass all the time.

Came home one day and the daughters had put it on there

not gonna lie, I feel a little bamboozled. Is that a rare "sticker shark?"

Oh man thought you were just playing along......but you are close it's a limiTed edition static cling shark...every time I take it down the kids put it up in a new position and lecture me about removing it...

too funny

Nope. I'll admit it, I thought you were a pioneer.

In a way, you are, letting your children put static cling pictures all over your tank, haha.

(edited)

Well this is more disappointing then Amazon's Prime Day...

Edited by WilRams

• 3 weeks later...

I always see the shark first. I also see I'm still the only one admitting I fell for the ruse.

Tank looks good, is your overflow falling off?

Crap I hope not...overflow back right.......diy acrylic clam protector top left.....my giant fat wantanabi keeps thinking its a chew toy and so far he won't go in there

My giant sea hare knocked it down a bit just before the pic

diy acrylic clam protector top left.....my giant fat wantanabi keeps thinking its a chew toy and so far he won't go in there

Mystery Solved. Overflow is A-OK.

• 6 months later...

Man...it pains me to say....all the rock is out....all the fish are out and or on their way to a new home...

My fingers are wrinkly.....and still need to drain and move the tank out....tomorrow

Sad day...

Threw out some rediculously large colonies full of aefw.....kept a few frags in the water so I can decide if I want to qt them and attempt to save them....most likely won't

Have a colony of red Robin stag thay looks un affected I am having trouble tossing but tomorrow is the deadline.....

Farewell tank.....I'll set you up again one day

Man...it pains me to say....all the rock is out....all the fish are out and or on their way to a new home...

My fingers are wrinkly.....and still need to drain and move the tank out....tomorrow

Sad day...

Threw out some rediculously large colonies full of aefw.....kept a few frags in the water so I can decide if I want to qt them and attempt to save them....most likely won't

Have a colony of red Robin stag thay looks un affected I am having trouble tossing but tomorrow is the deadline.....

Farewell tank.....I'll set you up again one day

Dang man. I know that is tough. This is why I stopped doing SPS, not that there aren't equal problems with lps and softies, but it's just easier. Maybe when you retire ;)

? Don't think file fish go after aefw but if he or anyone else wants it let me know asap

He has an orange spot that eats acro's. 

He might not want aefw though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk