My Favorite Pics!!!!

Gadgets

So I figured I would post some of my favorite pics for you all to see. I have been photographing corals and tanks for quite awhile. Hope you enjoy these as much as I do. I will keep adding them as I go through my archives.

FYI, many of these corals are not mine so please don't PM me with frag requests.

Tyree LE Space Invader Pectinia

SJ_0001-1.jpg

That last one of the psammocora is phenomenal! You have some serious photo skills and obviously some nice equipment

He's A..L..I..V..E :laugh:

Great to see you posting...........or are you just doing it to put the rest of us to shame :ohmy: :laugh:

That last one of the psammocora is phenomenal! You have some serious photo skills and obviously some nice equipment

That's an understatement - Mr. Gadgets is seriously talented behind the lens (as well as growing coral).

Though I will say his OCDish penchant for an ultra-clean tanks......seems disturbing to me :laugh:

Edited by ErikS

Though I will say his OCDish penchant for an ultra-clean tanks......seems disturbing to me

some of the sickest reef tanks I have ever seen were owned by Chris, but I agree the level of cleanliness was borderline sterile! haha

• 2 months later...