How to revive frozen silversides

Integral9

Let's just say that freezing things isn't the same as cryogenics. Watch it w/ a grain of salt, it's really funny. Kind of reminds me of the guy from Hawaii talking about how yellow tangs are the chickens of the sea.

I think he missed a step. maybe he should open the gills and put some water in there too. Oh Oh or maybe that fish was in a comma. LOL hilarious.

Has anyone seen his video about Chemtrail. It is hilarious. At work so cannot go to you tube. Look for it and I will post it later in the evening for our education purpose. :unsure:

Let's just say that freezing things isn't the same as cryogenics. Watch it w/ a grain of salt, it's really funny. Kind of reminds me of the guy from Hawaii talking about how yellow tangs are the chickens of the sea.

it's not that far from cryonics. the silversides aren't kept as cold, or filled with cryoprotectants... but other than that... it's pretty close. I was really rooting for him to come back to life! :)

I can't believe I wasted 10 minutes watching that. I think the fish was smarter than the announcer. :wacko:

I felt that way too the first time I watched it. The second time I just laughed at the guy the whole time. Reminds me of the Dead Parrot skit from Monty Python.

he looked so desperate that for a second i thought hey what if the fish would really come alive, he might freak out himself. I really wanted the fish to come alive. I think I am gong to suggest him to video tape every time this way maybe someday if it does he can prove it.:tongue:

he looked so desperate that for a second i thought hey what if the fish would really come alive, he might freak out himself. I really wanted the fish to come alive. I think I am gong to suggest him to video tape every time this way maybe someday if it does he can prove it.:tongue:

They probably come alive most of the time, he just got unlucky.

He doesn't have time to video every time, his grouper is hungry.

LOL i meant he does this process all the time coz he gives his grouper live silversides so all he has to do is tape it. And then he can tape the part where grouper eating the live silversides which he took so much work and time to revive for only to die in few min later. The later video he could send it to Planet Earth for showing millions the grouper attacks. LOL

(edited)

LOL i meant he does this process all the time coz he gives his grouper live silversides so all he has to do is tape it. And then he can tape the part where grouper eating the live silversides which he took so much work and time to revive for only to die in few min later. The later video he could send it to Planet Earth for showing millions the grouper attacks. LOL

Maybe his grouper got tired of waiting for the fish enlivening process and ate his camera.

"saw one eat a rocking chair one time" -- Quint

Edited by extreme_tooth_decay

Maybe his grouper got tired of waiting for the fish enlivening process and ate his camera.

"saw one eat a rocking chair one time" -- Quint

LOL:clap::clap::clap::cry::cry::cry:

I am confused now do not know if i should cry or clap coz the grouper ate the chair and his camera.

My favorite part was when he was smashing the frozen silverside through the water like a torpedo..... "like this" . Hysterical.....

LOL are we still at that. Oh i had a nightmare. I saw the fish come alive.:ohmy: LOL