Bob's (lanman) tank break down

steveoutlaw

All-

As many of you may know, Bob (lanman) has been very sick and just can't take care of the tanks anymore. Most of the livestock has been spoken for and what hasn't will be put up for sale. I will be posting equipment in the FS/FT area as I get it cleaned up so keep an eye out. He has a boatload of equipment that is in great shape that we'll be getting rid of.

Steve.

I thought he was doing better. That sucks. I'm just down the road and if you need any help, I would be available to give u guys a hand after I put my kids to bed after 9pm during the week. Just give me a call.

Hey sorry to hear the update Bob we were wondering how you were doing. Let me know if you need ANY help I am just down the road and am willing to help out with whatever you need.

Didn't know he was sick and I am very sorry to hear this bad news. Hope he gets better and our prayers go out to him.

I thought Bob was recovering. Bob, I wish you well. Remember, you can still grace us with your presence even if you don;t have a tank.

Steve.

I thought he was doing better. That sucks. I'm just down the road and if you need any help, I would be available to give u guys a hand after I put my kids to bed after 9pm during the week. Just give me a call.

Same here. let me know if you need help.

Bob, my family will ne praying for u to get better

May god bless u and your family

Wow! Sorry to hear this. I pray you can rest and be supported, Bob.