TOMOROWS MEETING

clearsky57

Does anyone know if the meeting is definately still on tomorow? I have been listening to possible weather reports and as it is a long drive for me I would like a

heads up, maybe by 9 or 10 tomorow morning, so I can plan accordingly...

thanks....

ps.. i don't want to be an alarmist, rather if it's on, then I don't mind making the drive.. I just don't want to find out after driving for a couple hours tomorow..

The meeting venue has been changed to the location of Frag Fest due to FCPS closing facilities tomorrow

New location;

Charles Wesley United Methodist Church's all purpose room

6817 Dean, Dr

McLean, VA 22101

Edited by flowerseller
added new location to post

Same here.....

the meeting venue has been changed to the location of Frag Fest due to FCPS closing facilities tomorrow

New location

6817 Dean, Dr

McLean, VA 22101

dude!

I am from canada (originally) I don't mind snow/sleet/ice/rain etc etc......... heck I learned how to drive on snowy filled roads..... eh?

I just don't want to make the drive to find out someone in their infinate wisdom cancelled the meeting because they felt that members couldn't get there...

no need for sarcasm...

dude!

I am from canada (originally) I don't mind snow/sleet/ice/rain etc etc......... heck I learned how to drive on snowy filled roads..... eh?

You're from Canada, eh? :biggrin:

I'm sure one of the moderators will announce if the meeting is canceled. I would be bummed out too if I drove out there only to find that the meeting was canceled.

"activities" are closed, we are still trying to figure out this with the facilities.

We are also looking at alternate facilities for the meeting. Stay Tuned!!! We have a speaker in town, so we are doing our best

We are trying to find what we can. If anyone knows of a location possible (and can confirm) to hold a meeting on short notice, please let me know by pm. Preferably in the same general vicinity.

Due to FCPS closing facilities tomorrow, the meeting venue has been changed to the location of Frag Fest. Meeting is ON!

6817 Dean, Dr

McLean, VA 22101

The weather is another reason people should car pool if they don't live close. Fewer cars=less accidents.