Need help picking up 320gal tank, tomorrow, sunday!!!

Fazio92

Hey everyone,

I am picking up a 320gal tank in Ellicott City, md tomorrow at 3pm and need 6 able bodied individuals to help load. I have glass suction cups, just need some extra muscle :) . I will also then need help in reston, moving it into the house; which includes moving down a flight of stairs to the basement, so ingeniuity is strongly welcome. Please PM or email me ASAP if you can help. This has to be done tomorrow. Thanks in advance!!

-Anthony

What time do you plan on being in Ellicott City to get the tank? Can't go to Reston but if the time works for me I can come over and help you load it up.

3pm in Ellicott City. PM me for the address if you can make it.

What time tomorrow do you need help in reston?

Not 100% sure, hopefully no later then 5pm, but i will send you a text when we leave MD to let you know.

Thanks guys!

-Anthony

8'x3'x?...

6534215111_867c905490_z.jpg

tank by mteske1, on Flickr

8' x 3' x 2.2'

It was nice seeing you again BowieReefer and we could not have done it without you. Man, was that tank heavy!!

Thanks to everyone who was able to make it. David, Mike, and Darren, DEFINITELY could not have done it without you!! Thanks a ton, literally smile.gif Just glad no one got squashed moving it down the stairs. Hopefully, i can start building the new stand in the next couple weeks and get this thing running! Thanks again for everyone's help, it is greatly appreciated!

-Anthony

that is a beauty!

can't wait to see it as packed as the corner tank!

me too :)

No problem. Thank goodness that lady had all those 6"x2"s and a helpful highschooler next door, because that move probably wouldn't have happened otherwise...

That is a fact!

8' x 3' x 2.2' comes out to 395 gallons... I don't think you lose 75 gallons on the thickness of the glass, do you?

Sorry, 96" x 32" x 25.5" ~340gal

Bigger than i thought :)

If you take away for the 3/4" glass and the fact that the overflow takes away a few gallons while also keeping the water level lower then the actual top of the glass it might be a closer to 320g. Either way it is a big tank and I am jealous.