Please post some aquascaping pictures

Jan

SantaCon LOL, hahahahah, LMAO. OMG - Have a TERRIFIC time!

I will be in NYC celebrating SANTACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feel better.

It is dangerous. No yoke, mein! LOL, where you hanging off the side of the tank? I was lucky. I threw myself back starrted to lose my balance. I need a wider platform. Something like 3 feet so I don;t have to reach. I can just walk and reach.

Ouch, I'm sorry to hear that Jan, I hope you recover quickly from it. Evidently this is a dangerous hobby because I swear I almost died when my chair tipped while I was attempting to work on the 360. Marisa thought it was the funniest thing in the world though.

I bought one of these for installing a light and it has been awesome for getting into my tank. Very sturdy and pretty slip resistant. Also great palce to set a bucket next to you while working off the floor. I also use it to wash my truck and have never slipped on it. It was worth every penny.

Werner work platform

Bad:

3216565159_5df05d981a_b.jpg

Good:

step_stool01(1).jpg

Safety first! tongue.gif

Now, bring on the divine rum mixture and power tools and let's get this thing done!!!

I cant tell you how many times my ladder has almost tipped over on me; I have been very lucky so far and have always been able to get the ladder back in balance before it tips.

If you need help I can come by and help you out if you dont want to wait until the hip heals up. Though my experience is severly lacking compared to most in the group.

It was a step stool like this one. The only differnce is it is padded. I take my shoes off because it feels unstable because of the padding. I need the height of the second step to get into this tank. Probably safer to wear my snorkel gear. I was kidding around about it when I got the tank. I'm seriously considering it now.

Bad:

Good:

step_stool01(1).jpg

Safety first! tongue.gif

Now, bring on the divine rum mixture and power tools and let's get this thing done!!!

This is a perfect width but I need another step.

I bought one of these for installing a light and it has been awesome for getting into my tank. Very sturdy and pretty slip resistant. Also great palce to set a bucket next to you while working off the floor. I also use it to wash my truck and have never slipped on it. It was worth every penny.

Werner work platform

Hi Jan, I am getting a custom cerameco rock built for me, I believe it should arrive next week.....if you want to stop by and take a look to see the quality of the rock let me know.....

I had one shipped to me already, but it broke into a bunch of pieces during shipping.......hopefully this one will make it!

cheers,

Darren

Ok, I will confess to my fellow aquarists that while I was trying to aquascape this tank I fell off my stool and hurt my hip. I'm laid up on pain killers and can't drive for a little while; toes are numb. I was supposed to go to New York this weekend but that ain't happening. So since I'm laid up I figured I'd get ideas before I'm ready to go back and try again.

Jan so sorry to hear this. I'd love to help you scape that bad boy. I'm off the week before Christmas. If you don't have it done before then I'd be glad to help.

LOL, it is pretty bad a**. Thanks so much.

Jan so sorry to hear this. I'd love to help you scape that bad boy. I'm off the week before Christmas. If you don't have it done before then I'd be glad to help.