Missed Saltwater and Wamas

Novi

Been a long time eh? I've made the decision to come back to Saltwater after a little over a year away. Plus I miss the friends I met on this site. Alot of you sold me some great stuff for great prices and vice versa. So what have I been up to?........ Ball Python Morphs!

Some of my collection:

IMAG0077.jpg

IMAG0064.jpg

100_0398.jpg

100_0397.jpg

100_0396.jpg

So anyways I grew out of it and realized Saltwater was where I wanted to get back to sooooo..... I am not sure what I want to do or how big to go? Kinda in the planning stages and seeing what deals are out there. I know I'd like to go between 125 to 250 Gallons. I remember how with the 90 I felt like I ran out of room to fast and I dont want to make that mistake again. So anyways I'm back and look forward to getting some nice frags from you guys again!

-Chris

Me too.... I still look at the boards every few days, but yea I miss wamas and my 46g I'm thinking about start another nano:)

Welcome back. The pythons are gorgeous. I had a boa when I was 14. It was a baby boa. I had to have it! I brought it back to the pet shop a week later. I couldn't stand watching it tourment the poor little mouse. I cried after I saw how it caught and ate the terrified little mouse. Then my mom thought it got out of the tank. Even with a rock on the screen. We searched and searched and couldn't find it. My mom was freaking. LOL. It had buried itself under the dolamite. It was in the tank the whole time. I was a little bit of a Tom boy. I thought snakes were cool.

Edited by Jan

snakes on a plane!

If you still like LPS, I still have the Wellsophyllia...gallery_2631654_582_1472429.jpg

Still looks awesome!! Like Alien Blood!

What up Nam! Hows your aquarium?

Beautiful morphs. I like the top three the best. My son's into reptiles, too. He's got a bunch of snakes and lizards of this sort or that.