Need water @ 1.025 ish

flowerseller

We still need water premixed to 1.025 to be brought to the Frag Fest Extravaganza this Sunday.

If you are able to pre mix 5 gallons (or more) and bring to FFE, please let us know in this thread, even if you have already told someone you can bring.

We need this water to store all the wonderful donations in and then place in bags for you to take pieces of them home in.

I guesstimate we may need as much as 100 gals

Please help out as best you can.

Good question, thanks for thinking about your reefing community,

Normally in an established aquarium, I'd be hesitant to switch salts in a single swap.

Given the amount of water we hope and need to get, I don't think it's a compatibility issue for this case.

We'll be mixing it all together in tubs so bring it on.

I'd like to to dump it in containers and ask you to take your containers back to your car so they don't get in someone else's by mistake.

I will also have a marking devise to mark those we ask to hold till needed.

Please keep the offers coming as we can always send it home with you if we have too much.

If someone wants to pick some up from me I am not going but I have water thats made up and aged. I can spare 10 gallons or so if someone has two buckets and lives near me just PM me tonight or in the mourning I am going to do my water change tomorow around 10 or so.