Thanks to Everyone @ WAMAS

mpedersen

Just wanted to hop online real quick this evening to thank everyone who came out for the Winter meeting - you guys were a wonderful audience! I hope you all got a chance to ask any and every question you had, but as I may have mentioned, don't hesitate to shoot me an email or PM and I'll do my very best to help where I can! I truly appreciated the opportunity and invitation to come out to speak, and as some of you know, having my best friend living in the DC area, I welcome any chance I get to come out this way. Truly, thank you to everyone a WAMAS!

Matt

I wanted to also thank you for taking the time to come out and speak to us. Your talk really opened my eyes to the breeding or marine fish. I used to do alot of freshwater breeding. I might have to take you up on your offer soon. Thanks again for making my first WAMAS meet great.

Thanks for coming and speaking. It was my first meet and i had a great time.

Really got some good information about breeding.

Thanks again!

Thanks so much for taking the time to speak to us! We really appreciate that you came from Duluth to talk about your breeding experiences. It was very interesting to hear about breeding - as new hobbyists we weren't even thinking about it breeding, but with the info you gave us, it does not seem to be an impossibility in the future. Thanks again and have a safe trip back!

Holly and Darrell

No Matt, Thank you!

It was good to talk fish with you and hear you talk clap.gif

Thanks for coming out, Matt, enjoyed meeting you and we'll definitely get you back some time in the future!

Now, off to salvage my old 10 gallon tanks and set up a breeding ground for difficult to breed fish! ;)

We very much enjoyed hosting you Matt. I had pull out a book this AM to show the wife the Harliquin. Old picture book, and I had to notice the descriptions.

Impossible in captivity

Sexual Differences: unknown

Obligate Coralivore

Reproduction: Unknown in captivity

HA! Thanks for pushing the envelope.