Frag Swap Spring Meeting

Gatortailale

Meeting is Saturday May 14, 2005

- Larry Granier Xenia (2-3 frags) - it pulses - $free

- Purple tip Monti. digita frags (5+ frags) - free

- Green Monti digita frags (5+ frags) - free

- VAreefman purple/blue cap (5 frags) - $20 each [recommend 20k lights] Under 400w 20k xm now. John kept it under radium when I got it from him

- Iceman orange cap - (2 frags) - $20 each

Borneman anemone 3 of them (green center / brown tents. - do NOT host clowns) - $25 each

Will have to see what else I have

All frags will be fresh cut day of meeting except for xenia which should be attached to small rocks or other stuff

On hold so far

-

- BeltwayB - 1 blue/purple cap

- Austin - Blue/purple cap

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is not much I need so all my frags will be free. I recieved 5 different acros last meeting and just need to see them grow- man are they slow compared to softies and leathers. I wouldn't turn down a polyp or two from a blasto colony though or an encrusting colorful gogonia, or if anyone has a phyto culture I would like to crank mine back up.

I will bring:

1) a couple baggies of Chaeto macro algea(morgunda,Buddafish,Steveoutlaw,lmeyer )

2) yellow colony polyps 2-4 frags (steveoutlaw, greatwit, grav

3) green digitatas 4-5 frags (scott711,tom,scuba tod )

5) bright green star polyps 3-frags(SDE219,steveoutlaw,Stephen,RudyCDX1 )

6) green pavona- 1 frag for chip(flower seller)

7)zooanthids-green skirt with orangish center 4-frags (SDE219,greatwit,Folta,howard )

8)zooanthids brown skirt with pink center 3 frags(SDE219,tom, )

9)Sand - couple bagies with worms/critters (tom,lmeyer,stephen)

10) Capnella- 4-5 frags(mightymouse,

11) cabbage leather 1-frag (mightymouse)

12) Long polyped toad stool(sarcophyton) -- 3 frags(tom, siders,seppler)

13) small orange cap monti 1 (scuba tod)

14) Long feathered Calurpa- If anyone is interested

15) A monster hermit 2.5 inches if someone wants to let it loose in their fuge

16) Large hairy mushroom- 2 frags(sde219,Davidfernandez )

17) Green Bali slimer acro- If someone is interested (Scott711,Davidfernandez,howard )

If you let me know ahead I will mark the frag with your name to pick up at the meeting other wise they will go on the free frag table.

- VAreefman purple/blue cap (5 frags) - $20 each

- Iceman orange cap - (2 frags) - $20 each

I'll take one of each.

Lee

Even though I won't be able to make the meeting I'd be interested in one of your long polyped toad stools you have. Let me know and I can plan on making a trip up your way next week.

Thanks

Paul

Lee,

Can I have a bag o' chaeto? Still no luck on gracilaria.

I'll bring along:

red mushrooms (4-5)

orange spiny sea rod gorgonian (probably just 1)

warty sea rod gorgonian (1-2)

orange and brown digitata (several)

The shrooms and digitata will be free. If you have something to trade for the gorgonians, I'm all ears.

5) bright green star polyps 3-frags

7)zooanthids-green skirt with orangish center 2-frags

8)zooanthids brown skirt with pink center 3 frags

16) Large hairy mushroom- 2 frags

29213[/snapback]

Hey Lee:

I would interested in a frag of each of these. I've got some SPS frags from the Seacrop order and some orange mushrooms if you are interested.

Steve

Guest greatwit

I'll have the following 1 1/2 - 2" frags

Yellow digitata (4)

Purple digitata (4)

Green digitata (5)

Red digitata (3)

zoos1.jpg

Frags of the zoos on the bottom right (3)

Frags of the green and star on the middle right (3)

Frags of the orange and white (2)

Frags of the green and gray/blue on the center top (2)

each zoo frag 4-6+ polyps

Plus some waving hand anthelia(4) and some of the "capnella" leathers most of us already have since it drops babies like mad

Mostly looking to trade for other zoos and sps frags

mogurnda

Can I put my name down for a Red Mushroom and maybe the orange and brown digitata. Unfortunately I do not have anything to trade.

Unni

Lee,

Can I have a bag o' chaeto?

Lee,

I'd like to reserve the following if they are still available.

3)green digitatas

7)zooanthids-green skirt with orangish center

8)zooanthids brown skirt with pink center

9)Sand

12)smalllong polyped toad stool

Thanks,

--------------------------

I will bring some Capenella. I got them from the last meeting and grow pretty well.

--Tom

Lee:

Are both of the "7)zooanthids-green skirt with orangish center 2-frags (SDE219, )" frags called for? If not, I would like the second one!

Morgunda:

I would like one of the "red mushrooms (4-5) "

There are only a few corals that I would be tempted to add to my aquarium at this point as I watch most of what frags I have grow into colonies. And they are LPS- One would be a VA_reefman's frag from his elegant coral( fat chance of that ever happening), another would be any of the brighter colored Blastos, favias, or Acans. Not that I am picky, but after the first year you realize what you thought was a lot of empty space is getting packed. You only have so much precious realestate and your frags are going to grow into that.

Guest ScubaTodd

Lee,

Could I reserve a frag of the green digitatas and the small orange cap monti?

Mogurnda

Could I reserve a frag of your orange digitatas?

Thanks so much. I don't have much thats fragable at present. I do have a very bright yellow leather from tonga though that I think I could frag, if either of you would like a peice of that? Its a little up in the air now as it didnt respond teriffically to my recent switch to MH. I think I may have shocked it, but I think it will pull through.

heres a cruddy pic, its the upper left:

219_1024.ts1112820254000.jpg

Craig,

VAreefman purple/blue cap (5 frags) - $20 each [recommend 20k lights] Under 400w 20k xm now. John kept it under radium when I got it from him

Could I reserve 1 of these frags please.

Guest Austin

Hello, I'd love to reserve one of the Blue/Purple monti frags! Thanks a lot.

I will bring possibly some red caps, colt coral, capnella, and some zoos. Not quite sure yet, I'm upgrading to a 180 this weekend and am not sure what I'm keeping yet.

Guest mightymouse
(edited)

lee ill trade you a small encrusting gorgonian for some of the capnella the frag would be about 2 inches maybe id also like the cabbage leather if it isnt spoken for

Edited by mightymouse

Guest BuddhaFish

Lee,

I would love to reserve a bag of chaeto if you have another to spare...

thanks =)

I have to dig through my sand bed so i can list what im bringin~

Guest cjm033

right now my acanthastrea micromussa has 4 baby heads, if they grow into bigger heads ill let you know and i may be able to to frag them by meeting time. if i do i will sell them for $70 a head or trade for sps.

lee id be interested in the green bali slimer,orange monti cap,green monti digi,a hairy shroom, and some chaeto.

i can give you an micromussa frag for those corals if that sounds like a good deal to you?

greatwit, i would be interested in a yellow and a purple digitata. i have some yellowish greeenish zoos, some bright oranges, some birght lime greens, and some peachish pinkish zoos if youd be interested in any of those lmk. ill try to get pics of them for you.

Guest D33rex

Ive got a couple different colors of calustrea, light green monti branching, nepthelia...lookin for zoos/rics/shrooms/interesting softies....

also have anthelia/ gsp/ few leathers/xenia/ tree coral for grabs....lemme know or i wont bother to bring

greatwit - I'd like a purple digi. Don't have much to trade, some brown zoos, a red and a purple mushroom, a head or 2 of a pale green trumpet coral. Actually have a pretty big red mushroom I can try to frag - if that works I'll have a few mounted mushie frags. Anyone ever killed a mushroom trying to frag it? If I do it now do you think they'll be stable by the meeting?

Like you haven't heard it before.....

FREE Capnella and Sarcophyton. You want it, reserve it or it goes on the free frag table to the first come first served.

Orange and green monti caps for trade.

D33rex,

I's like to reserve some leathers. Thanks.

---------------------------

Dbartco,

I'd like to reserve Sarcophyton. Thanks.

--Tom

I'm interested in anything colorful out there. Unfortunately since I'm just starting out I can't offer much.......some xenia and a torch frag (if someone is willing to help me frag it.

Lee - I'd love a bag of Chaeto if there are any left.

Steve