Oct. 9 Meeting Trade/Sale thread

dbartco

Here is what I have....

Unknown SPS - have 5 (one for $5, one for $10, 2 for $20 and large is $25) depending on size..(this is the big one)

IMG_6295.jpg

Emma's Jedi Mind Trick encrusting monti - $25 (actual frag)

IMG_6290.jpg

Mystic Sunset encrusting Montipora - $40 (actual frag)

IMG_6288.jpg

Garf Bonsai Frags - sorry about the bad pictures - $15 each - have a few

IMG_6206.jpg

1 frag of Copps incredible hulk monti (about half an inch) $20 (he sells for $70) - no pic

2 frags of ORA Blue Polyp Digitata - about 1.25" for $15/each - no pic - just look at ORA website

would prefer paypal before the meeting if possible...thanks..

zoa's and one hulk monti gone...1 bonsai also gone...

I also can make a few encrusting monti frag packs. i have superman, sunset, pokerstar, chili pepper, la laker, yellow with blue polyp unknown, green lantern.

just pm me if your interested and we can work out price depending on what you want.

thanks.

Back to the topic, I'll have frags of the following for sale:

Tubbs Blue Zoas

Montipora Setosa

Pokerstar/Supergirl Monti

Superman Monti

Copps Vesuvous Monti

Blue Hornets!

Red Hot Chilli peper monti

Colony of Tricolor Acro

Hollywood Stunner Chalice

And a few others. Prices will mostly range from $10-$25. Some may be slightly more. I'll put some sample pics up later. If any wants anything or any size in particular, let me know.

Hey Dave, how much per polyp for the blue hornets?

Thanks,

Nick

Last one was our winter meeting. We alternate meetings between VA and MD, with the occasional DC/NADC meeting in there. This one had to come back to VA due to SATs on that day at most high schools in MD. Fragfest has been in McLean with Chip running it @ his church.

Who has some cheapo zoos for me (other than green) to put in the school tank? $5-$10 range?

Doug, I have some I can donate. I'll see if the guy that is coming up tomorrow can take them with him. That and the books.

Doug, I have some I can donate. I'll see if the guy that is coming up tomorrow can take them with him. That and the books.

I threw in 5-6 frags today when Scott came by. I hope it adds some color to the tank.

Edited by Sikryd

You'r awesome!

Not really - the guys that take the time to do give back to the local community are the ones that deserve the credit. That is one part of WAMAS I really like.

Just doing my part to help out. I tried to add some variety and color since I know that is what most non-reefers like to see.

I will have the following available at the meeting.

Aquaman blue zoanthids (multiple pieces from 15-20 heads up to 40-60 head pieces)

gallery_490_60_99791.jpg

Kryptonite zoanthids (multiple pieces from 15-20 heads up to 40-60 head pieces)

gallery_490_60_27597.jpg

Eagle eyes zoanthids (10-15 head pieces)

gallery_490_60_150832.jpg

Hydnopora (multiple frags of various sizes, 2 inch up to 6 inches, all multibranch)

gallery_490_60_14873.jpg

Orange skirt with steely centers zoanthids (10-15 head pieces)

gallery_490_60_26482.jpg

Pink pocillopora (1 inch frags, multibranch)

gallery_490_60_307594.jpg

Green pocillopora (1-2 inch frags, multibranch)

gallery_490_60_270338.jpg

and a couple of 1 inch Orange Cap

Stop by and see me at the meeting if you are interested.

Thanks.

Edited by rioreef

Hey, so I was planning on bringing a tank, water, powerhead, and light. Should I also bring a table to put it all on, or will there be tables to set up? I need to rid myself of a variety of frags. Trouble is I also need to pack up around 3pm to drive up to PA :(

I was supposed to be going and picking up a frag pack from Graham (gws3), who is comming down from B-more. Something came up and I cant get there. Would anyone be willing to pick up my frags and hold them until Saturday night/Sunday morning? I am in Gainesville/Haymarket area.

Edited by ebman74

Hey, so I was planning on bringing a tank, water, powerhead, and light. Should I also bring a table to put it all on, or will there be tables to set up? I need to rid myself of a variety of frags. Trouble is I also need to pack up around 3pm to drive up to PA :(

I would plan on bringing one if possible. Usually, there are some tables available but cannot be guaranteed, and they are first come.

ALso, please do not sell frags/have you tank lights on during the speaker talk.

I would plan on bringing one if possible. Usually, there are some tables available but cannot be guaranteed, and they are first come.

ALso, please do not sell frags/have you tank lights on during the speaker talk.

How early can I come and set up?

we have the hall at 12. I hope I am there right @ noon for setup.

also, byo power strip and extentions, and play nice with others, there are only a few outlets

Couldn't post in the other thread but just wanted to say thanks to all the officers and volunteers for another great meeting! Learned lots of cool (and yucky) stuff about coral banking. Fun Fun!!