Billy's 120

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Scott. ..

Nice pics/tank billy! Great work!

wow Nice stuff! Mark did a awsome job on the stand!

He sure did.I like the nice clean look..

here's one thats a rarity and my favorite acro....Turquoise Hoeksemai Stag

IMG_7767.jpg

And this pic just doesn't do it any justice. The color of this acro is amazingly bright.

Your tank is awesome, Billy. IMO Worthy of TOTM. Definately cover material. Keep up the great work! Why not let everyone know your maintenance, etc.

here's one thats a rarity and my favorite acro....Turquoise Hoeksemai Stag

IMG_7767.jpg

(edited)

Thank you for the kind words Jan.It is still a work in progress and far from TOTM worthyness..

As for maintenance i don't really do much except for scraping the glass and water changes.Low maintenance was the whole concept behind this setup.I spend maybe an hour a week doing maintenance and the rest of the time i just enjoy my tank rather than messing with it like i did with the previous tank...

I guess i should also add that I am no longer utilizing the Probiotic method NeoZeo.Not to say that it didn't work because it worked great but i just got too lazy and did not want to worry about dosing.Unlike my previous tank which utilized the Profilux Doser as a means of Alk and Cal supplementation, the current tank is controlled by a Geo CaRX (thanks to Tom for helping me understand).

Edited by DDiver

and my newest additions...

IMG_7816.jpg

IMG_7817.jpg

Pics definitely dont do it any justice, it really is a beatiful tank, inside and out. Holy %&%$ is all you can say when you walk up to it. How are those angels doin..?

Pics definitely dont do it any justice, it really is a beatiful tank, inside and out. Holy %&%$ is all you can say when you walk up to it. How are those angels doin..?

Thanks Travis...Angels are doing good so far.My purple tang wasn't having it after i put them in last night but he seems a little more accepting today.

here they are in their new home...

IMG_7827.jpg

IMG_7853.jpg

Very nice angels you just added.

Thanks man, i've been wanting a pair for a while.....

I saw this tank last week and it is really awesome. Particularly the plate corals. I never wanted a plate until I saw these. Awesome.

Laura

You did great. The stand looks very clean.

And your corals look great as they day I stopped by.

David

You did great. The stand looks very clean.

And your corals look great as they day I stopped by.

David

Thank you David..

Looks like your camera just won't pick up the beauty of that plate.

The tank looks like it is at a sweet spot right there.

Keep up the good husbandry!

Beautiful tank as always Billy. Congrats on the Bellus angel pair. Do they follow each other around (unlike mine)?

Beautiful tank as always Billy. Congrats on the Bellus angel pair. Do they follow each other around (unlike mine)?

Thanks Luan...they stayed together when i added them but they are starting to wander off by themselves as they get acclimated.i'm sure they will pair up as they get more comfortable...or at least i hope.

• 2 weeks later...