New digital test units for $39.00!!

johnnybv

John, these are great! Really convenient, quick, and (over the long haul) very affordable. And, because the dry reagent is in individual, hermetically sealed packaging, I needn't worry too much about them degrading over their 3-year shelf life. Now, if they'll only come up with one for Nitrate, too!

Nitrate is supposedly in the next batch in development.

john

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will take 1 Phosphate & 25 Reagents please.

Thanks for the group buy!

Curtis

WAY to late curtis, Sorry, even the extra ones I brought in are sold.

Everyone else that has ordered theirs needs to come in by this Sunday or they will be fair game!

john

WAY to late curtis, Sorry, even the extra ones I brought in are sold.

Everyone else that has ordered theirs needs to come in by this Sunday or they will be fair game!

john

Are the Iodine kits in yet?

Edit: I just noticed that on the first page you only have me down for the chlorine kit. Did you miss my earlier post about wanting the iodine kit too? If so, no worries I'll just borrow David's :)

Are the Iodine kits in yet?

Edit: I just noticed that on the first page you only have me down for the chlorine kit. Did you miss my earlier post about wanting the iodine kit too? If so, no worries I'll just borrow David's :)

Iodine kits are not in yet, I think I ordered an extra so I should be able to get you one as well.

Johnny, I can call in my payment and pick up both kits when the iodine kit comes in?

I will hold your P04 if you are waiting for the iodine, just let me know you are waiting for both.

thanks

John

OK, there are some po4 meters that have not been picked up or special aragnments made for, so now its first come first serve. I do have another batch on back order that should be in later in the month if you missed out or cant make it to get yours.

Iodine kits are in also if you didnt get that message yet.

John

• 1 month later...