I

Incredible Corals

Welcome, forrealb50! Glad to see that you made it here. I like your setup. Tell us more about it.

Well it's the standard 4' 55 gal. 4x65 watt PC lightning w/ moons, CPR Large HOB refugium w/ skimmer, 1400 gph flow with two PH, mixed corals, 50-75lbs live rock, Aqua Controller Jr w/ DC8. My plan is to have a softies/LPS tank.

I've made up your membership card already and it'll go out in the mail as soon as Monday. It would have gone out today, but the USPS is taking a snow-holiday today.

Being right near Blue Ribbon Koi (BRK), you're all set with a nice LFS right in your neighborhood. Johnny's always got nice stuff. You can find some softies and LPS at Fins and Feathers here in Ashburn, too.

I've made up your membership card already and it'll go out in the mail as soon as Monday. It would have gone out today, but the USPS is taking a snow-holiday today.

Being right near Blue Ribbon Koi (BRK), you're all set with a nice LFS right in your neighborhood. Johnny's always got nice stuff. You can find some softies and LPS at Fins and Feathers here in Ashburn, too.

BRK looks great. I usually spend all my time at Aquatic Obsessions since it about a mile from my place. Do we get any discounts there?

Thanks everyone for all the comments!

Another nice place, we're very lucky to have so many quality stores in our area.

Welcome to the club - something seems to have happened to the linked image. One way around that is to use a free photobucket account.

Another nice place, we're very lucky to have so many quality stores in our area.

Welcome to the club - something seems to have happened to the linked image. One way around that is to use a free photobucket account.

I can't edit the orginal post but here's a photobucket link. If someone wants to edit the orginally post you can add this in...

http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af81/fo...50/smallFTS.jpg

smallFTS.jpg

BRK looks great. I usually spend all my time at Aquatic Obsessions since it about a mile from my place. Do we get any discounts there?

Here's the thread for member discounts: http://www.wamas.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=20710

Be aware that, while discounts may entice you, there's much more that goes into a quality LFS. Look around the vendor experience area and in the various vendor forums and you'll find what experiences members have posted. Don't base your interest on whether or not a store offers you a discount.

Welcome to Wamas! Nice looking tank!