Fishnreef.com Discount

bbyatv

I don't know, but he has some GREAT prices on glue.

I'm about to test out the paste I got from him this weekend at the CMAS meeting.

Does Fishnreef.com offer any sort of discount to WAMAS members?

I've found them easy to work with.

I use this glue exclusively now as I think it works better than the handibond or the other IPIBC or what ever.

Great price on 12" tweezers also.

I've found them easy to work with.

I use this glue exclusively now as I think it works better than the handibond or the other IPIBC or what ever.

Great price on 12" tweezers also.

Which glue, Chip? The BSI IC gel or the reef farm cyanoacrylate?

Which glue, Chip? The BSI IC gel or the reef farm cyanoacrylate?

I felt the BSI IC glue poped off the mount to easily for my taste. Fine if you routinely remount, but I don't so popping off easily was not a positive.

I like both the tube and the bottle and that's only what I've been using for about 8 months now. I don't see any difference when I tried the epoxy but I don't really like that stuff anyway so did not out alot of effort into it.

I felt the BSI IC glue poped off the mount to easily for my taste. Fine if you routinely remount, but I don't so popping off easily was not a positive.

I like both the tube and the bottle and that's only what I've been using for about 8 months now. I don't see any difference when I tried the epoxy but I don't really like that stuff anyway so did not out alot of effort into it.

So you've been using and like the Reef Farm stuff, then? Just confirming.

So you've been using and like the Reef Farm stuff, then? Just confirming.

Yes, that's it Tom.

I feel it attaches coral to the mounts better. I dab some on, touch the frag to it and dunk it under water for a sec. Then I let it sit a few moments out of water and then place in the frag holder in my tank.

Does Fishnreef.com offer any sort of discount to WAMAS members?

Hi WAMAS'ers,

Sorry, been off-line a couple of days.

Don't have a "discount" per se, but am flexible. Try to be extremely competitive. Members have got some excellent discounts (and in cases corals for credit). Our prices are excellent. We can supply most everything out there.

Try us & thanks for being a great club...and extended fish-family

Nadir

wfoxfox..yes..you are on speed dial

Chip..thanks for the positive review....we also now carry the Edge Chemical extra-thick 2 oz. to complement the thick cyano 2 oz.

Chad...be very careful with that Edge Chemical gel tube...it's so strong I used it to glue my 210 aquarium to the frag plug

Edited by www.fishnreef.com

Nadir,

That is all I was waiting for. The order is in.

Bruce

Hi WAMAS'ers,

Sorry, been off-line a couple of days.

Don't have a "discount" per se, but am flexible. Try to be extremely competitive. Members have got some excellent discounts (and in cases corals for credit). Our prices are excellent. We can supply most everything out there.

Try us & thanks for being a great club...and extended fish-family

Nadir

wfoxfox..yes..you are on speed dial

Chip..thanks for the positive review....we also now carry the Edge Chemical extra-thick 2 oz. to complement the thick cyano 2 oz.

Chad...be very careful with that Edge Chemical gel tube...it's so strong I used it to glue my 210 aquarium to the frag plug