My collection

Supreme Reefs

IMG_5782_zps7fe9ca69.jpg

Introducing The "Maleficent"!  

The most intense purple paly i have ever seen!  Also one of the hardest to capture its true brightness

Edited by Bn251

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't hate you, but green with envy. You have the coolest zoas. Every time you post on it this post, I can't wait to see the pictures.

What kind of camera do you use?

I don't hate you, but green with envy. You have the coolest zoas. Every time you post on it this post, I can't wait to see the pictures.

What kind of camera do you use?

Really appreciate that! :)

Im using a Canon t2i

• 1 month later...

What type of lens do you use? My pics look like they are from a pin hole camera compared to how you shoot. Any good tips or guide for dummies on how to take good micro? Macro? shoots. Nikon calls them one thing, Canon calls them something else I believe. You know, good under water close ups.

What type of lens do you use? My pics look like they are from a pin hole camera compared to how you shoot. Any good tips or guide for dummies on how to take good micro? Macro? shoots. Nikon calls them one thing, Canon calls them something else I believe. You know, good under water close ups.

Im using a canon 100mm macro L series lens. 

Look up white balance adjust, thats really important to get a clear pic with the blues on.  What type of camera and lens are you using?

Im using a canon 100mm macro L series lens. 

Look up white balance adjust, thats really important to get a clear pic with the blues on.  What type of camera and lens are you using?

I just bought a Nikon D5200 with a Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S DX VR Nikkor Zoom Lens and a Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 dg macro.

I can't get as detailed close ups as you have. I am a beginner and would love to be able to get close ups like you produce.

I just bought a Nikon D5200 with a Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S DX VR Nikkor Zoom Lens and a Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 dg macro.

I can't get as detailed close ups as you have. I am a beginner and would love to be able to get close ups like you produce.

PM me some pics that you have taken already, maybe i could help you out

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sexy, as always.

Thank you :)

Did you ever get some full tank shots up?

Sorry i have not, i decided to take down my aquascape.  So theres not much to look at right now.

Nice. Where do most of your stuff come from? (Ocean wise)

Just about any part that can be collected.  Indo, bali, jakarta, aussie, vietnam, PR, florida... Aussie is my fav though