Becoming a sponsor?

Nice to see you interested in sponsoring. Been following all the great things being said about you in the RRC thread on RC.

Very nice. Where in VA are you located?

(edited)

Thank you! No, we're not Aquaholics. Atlantic sea farms from Chesapeake Virginia. Our prop facility is a 48' greenhouse. We do alot of mail order but do allow walkins. We ship fed ex ground to all Virginia, North Carolina, DC, and parts of Maryland. Gets there next day cheap shipping! You can see some older videos on Vimeo.

http://www.vimeo.com/4234097

Edited by Atlantic Sea Farms

Could you post an address. I would love to see the place if I was ever in the area. It looks like chesapeake is not far from Williamsburg?

So as WAMAS members do we get a discount? ;)

Thank you! No, we're not Aquaholics. Atlantic sea farms from Chesapeake Virginia. Our prop facility is a 48' greenhouse. We do alot of mail order but do allow walkins. We ship fed ex ground to all Virginia, North Carolina, DC, and parts of Maryland. Gets there next day cheap shipping! You can see some older videos on Vimeo.

Could you post an address. I would love to see the place if I was ever in the area. It looks like chesapeake is not far from Williamsburg?

Chesapeake isn't too far from Williamsburg - about 45 mins to an hour, depending on where. The ship back address for DOAs is in Va Beach - I actually almost bought a house about 5 doors down a few years back. If the greenhouse is the same as the DOA address, then it's about 1:15 to 1:30 from Williamsburg.

i was gonna order from here a few weeks ago but changed plans... definitely will have to reconsider if Atlantic Sea Farms becomes a sponsor and we can discounts :lol2:

Darn... you've got even more frags than me! :)

bob

Number is 757 so that's the VA Beach area.

Here is the address.

Atlantic Sea Farms, 2185 Weybridge Dr., Virginia Beach, VA. 23454

Greenhouse is in Chesapeake. That address in VAB is actually shipping address. I am about 1 hour south of Williamsburg. The track is STS9 Tokyo. One of my fav groups is Thievery Corporation. Actually last summer I went up there to see them. Awesome show!

Do you have anything in VA beach worth checking out. We are going to be at the VA beach for a week. We pass through Williamsburg on the way becuase my wifes parents live there.

i was gonna order from here a few weeks ago but changed plans... definitely will have to reconsider if Atlantic Sea Farms becomes a sponsor and we can discounts :lol2:

I was just thinking the same thing...any update on sponsorship/discounts guys?

• 2 months later...