40 breeder category

zygote2k

So many of us have 40 breeders, I think there should be a category just for them.

I don't think we should have a category for any other size tank though. Kinda snobby of me... :biggrin:

I know. I was just messing with ya. I call my 55g a nano. ;)

You mean it isn't?

You mean it isn't?

It is! :biggrin: I think we're going to fix the plumbing leaks on my 150 this week.

And there's the prob. People calling tanks over 20g nano's. FTW!!!!!!!!!!! 40br. 100g tank bleh.......

And there's the prob. People calling tanks over 20g nano's. FTW!!!!!!!!!!! 40br. 100g tank bleh.......

That bothered me a lot when all I had was a 45. I think people started calling tanks over 20 nanos because the companies that make the nano and biocube all-in-ones are making them bigger than 20g.

Looking at what we are trying to replicate, all tanks are nano's.. Everything changes, value meals got more expensive, compact cars got bigger and aparently so did nano's... Maybe we all just have to much free time to contemplate these things... just my 2 cents (which is worth well all of 2 cents)

That bothered me a lot when all I had was a 45. I think people started calling tanks over 20 nanos because the companies that make the nano and biocube all-in-ones are making them bigger than 20g.

It was a joke people.

doh.gif

It was a joke people.

doh.gif

I believe we got the joke, but it is quite a fact that people call tanks nanos when those tanks really are not nano-sized.

i'm in, since i'm setting up a 40g breeder.

any 40g breeder suggestions? like whats the biggest fish or flow rate or whatever you'd like to add?

i will be moving some of the fish over from the 150 when i get the stand and tank where i want it. they will be 2 black ocellaris 1 green chromis, 2 royal grammas, and a tail spot blenny. i have two let over fish a copperband and a powder brown tang that i'm trying to decide what to do with.

Not gonna do it at the moment, but I am a fan of the 40g.. Its a great size for a reef tank..!! I just like getting things stirred up, Rob I know you can appreciate that..!!