World Wide Corals

Leishman

I bought these while in FL last week, they arrived today. One good thing about being in DC is getting a standard overnight delivered @ 8:55am.

Talk about well packaged stuff.

Invoice and copy of reef hobbyist mag (wrapped in a bag)

P4150314.jpg

No room for excess bag movement (heat pack was strapped to lid)

P4150315.jpg

Clearly labeled bags. Free frag. Free bottle of Brightwell Vit-C

P4150317.jpg

WWC_Goni.jpg

WWC_Raibow_Favia.jpg

Tyree_Pastel_War_Coral.jpg

All pics taken 5 minutes after being stuck in frag tank.

Top notch service.

Five Star vendor.

I will be a repeat customer.

Lol I was just there too!!!! I got a setosa frag, grinch frag, cali tort frag.... I had them shipped up with the same experience as you. They left WWC at 745pm and arrived here around 8am!

I will say that their website doesn't have half the stuff in the store, which is disappointing!

they have very nice stuff and their a sponsor on nanoreef. No one got a monster bubble gum chalice frag huh.

Nice frags Rik

Hey I thought you said no more mail order or is that until Sean opens back up. :lol2:

I love chalices, mine died in the move, so for now that is that, I've migrated the 75 fish only into the 6' 150 tank and I'm starting my reef over beings nearly everything died. I have a duncan frag left, some leathers and a few zoos, even my armor of gods are gone which was the first zoo I got to successfully start growing. To quote James "sometimes this hobby really sucks".

Nice frags Rik

Hey I thought you said no more mail order or is that until Sean opens back up.

I said online, not mail order. I bought them in the store.......... and had them shipped