When I sell my livestock.....

Leishman

Need $ for new tank  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Should frags be:

• Fixed price - all $10 (nicer stuff will be small)
    • Priced according to size and 'pedigree'
    • Packaged - (eg 8 for $100 or 20 for $200)
    • Buy 5 get one free
    • Cut to order from colony

I think you already have an idea of what you're going to do. Good luck to you though and hopefully you get the tank that you want. :) Take it easy Rik. Also, if livestock aren't going to go for another few months, keep the Yellow Tangs for me. I just may take all of them. :)

I think you already have an idea of what you're going to do. Good luck to you though and hopefully you get the tank that you want. :) Take it easy Rik. Also, if livestock aren't going to go for another few months, keep the Yellow Tangs for me. I just may take all of them. :)

Three in the display one in the frag tank, that's 4 yellow tangs? SOLD :biggrin:

to be fair to you and the buyers i would say Priced according to size and 'pedigree', you wouldnt want to charge 10 dollars for a tiny piece of tyree chalice, but if you do put me in line for one LOL. ;)

to be fair to you and the buyers i would say Priced according to size and 'pedigree', you wouldnt want to charge 10 dollars for a tiny piece of tyree chalice, but if you do put me in line for one LOL. ;)

That stuff will not be sold!

i was just setting an example, i dont know what is being sold or not but 10 dollar frags do sound affordable.

I thought everyone know that you're pedigree/LE items won't be sold? You're downgrading, not giving up. But 100 frags @ $10. I'm all for that. :)

$10 frags sounds good..but I have too many frags as it is so I'd rather opt for whole colonies or larger frags cut to order so long as they are guaranteed for at least a week or two...and don't forget that purple tang has my name on it....

I'm leaning towards cutting ~100 frags @ $10 and then having clip to orderif you want larger frags. I will also have ~10 colonies FS

100 frags at $10 would be $1000; how much is that new tank? hehehe...

Having purchased a few of your frags - I'm sure that your $10 frags will be awesome, and the cut to order frags will be superb, and the colonies will be astounding.

bob

maybe do $10/frag but have plateau pricing. for example, 9 for $100, 18 for $200, 26 for $300 and so on. no tweeners though! if you dont make it to the next mark, they remain $10/ frag. so 12 frags would be $130.

After looking at the poll and reading PMs I will most likley:

• Cut and mount a boat load of $10 frags
  • Have some larger frags cut & individually priced
  • Whole colonies
  • Cut to order chunks from the display
  • Door prizes

Deals will be made on volume, prices will be good, but I will not be giving away the farm here.