Sikryd's 125g RR tank upgrade

Sikryd

which wall is the tank going on. I see sooo many places that the 300DD Marineland tank would fit.

and I just saw on Marine Scene's post they are selling the following...

An acrylic 600 gallon tank with dimensions of 9'x3'x3' and has dual overflows in the back corners is up for $2000.

on the possibilities

Edited by epleeds

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

which wall is the tank going on. I see sooo many places that the 300DD Marineland tank would fit.

and I just saw on Marine Scene's post they are selling the following...

An acrylic 600 gallon tank with dimensions of 9'x3'x3' and has dual overflows in the back corners is up for $2000.

on the possibilities

Manageable size, and aestetics are more important to me. With aestetics being at the top of the list.

I'm probably going to order the tank through Fins and Feathers - Sean knows his stuff down there and is great to deal with.

Here is the cad on the rear glass drilling -

Tankandoverflowdimensions-1.jpg

is that a leopard wrasse jouvie, he is great as is the other, Rockwork will be nice as well. definately watching this build carefully, we may actually be up your way this saturday, we have a horse running in hunt valley (psudo race mroe of a warm up for the horse) as long as the baby doesnt come.

You must be getting excited for this to come, you have had alot of things to be excited/wait for lately

keep dem pics comin

is that a leopard wrasse jouvie, he is great as is the other, Rockwork will be nice as well. definately watching this build carefully, we may actually be up your way this saturday, we have a horse running in hunt valley (psudo race mroe of a warm up for the horse) as long as the baby doesnt come.

You must be getting excited for this to come, you have had alot of things to be excited/wait for lately

keep dem pics comin

Yep, he's a tiny Leopard. I picked him up for that reason, since he should be easier to train to eat frozen/flake. So far he is eating flake on his first day, and he only hid for about an hour when I dropped in some brine with a net. He didn't like the noise.

I'll be down in Williamsburg, VA for a National with my MC club. Otherwise I'd invite you over.

I have so many things going on right now it is crazy. I'll be happy when everything is finished and I can settle down and enjoy it. That probably won't happen since I am back to finishing up the last year of my degree too. I should have done this stuff in my 20's!!!

haha and i feel like i have a full plate, ive put off getting some more schooling in lately.

No worries about this weekend, let me know if you need help moving things ever and ill do what i can to get up there if you need help getting the tank in and all.

Stop by Pierces BBQ off 64, some good stuff.

cant wait to see the leopard change later on, very nice grab.

• 7 months later...

I finally colored these up after 2 years! Too bad I started with 2 polyps, 2 year ago, and still only have 2 polyps! I only had 6 when I fragged them up a couple months ago. These were the only ones to survive. frown.gif

myclementines2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Any updates on this thread? Also, your pm box is full... I was trying to send you a message.

Chad (Sikryd) got out of the hobby about a month ago, selling off the tank and equipment that went with this upgrade.