4,000 posts...

lanman

Not bad.......but I thought Howard had the record.

Jason is easily on track to make 9,000 posts in 3 years. :wacko: Howard is a piker, at only 1,000 posts per year for 5 years.

:)

bob

I honestly wish post counts didn't exist. Never quite understood why they were there. :why: :rolleyes:

Just for fun! I mean - how can you poke fun at Jason about his frequent posting if you don't have post counts??

They obviously aren't important - Sugar Magnolia doesn't post all that often - but her responses to ID questions are worth 10 of my silly posts.

Like this one.

bob

Just for fun! I mean - how can you poke fun at Jason about his frequent posting if you don't have post counts??

They obviously aren't important - Sugar Magnolia doesn't post all that often - but her responses to ID questions are worth 10 of my silly posts.

Like this one.

bob

LOL!!! I see.

Like this one.

bob

i remember when Jason first started. he reminded me of johnny #5 from that movie short circuit....."MORE INPUT!!!!"

:biggrin:

Congratulations, Bob. You're averaging 5.57 posts per day according to your profile. Some of us have some catching up to do!

I honestly wish post counts didn't exist. Never quite understood why they were there. :why: :rolleyes:

I can make yours go away if you'd like. I did that to Jason once..... Of course they would start accumulating again.