Come on PETA!

capsfan

That's idiotic. Let's call deer forest dogs and maybe people won't want to hunt them. Seriously, is mis-education the answer?

That's idiotic. Let's call deer forest dogs and maybe people won't want to hunt them. Seriously, is mis-education the answer?

I've got four forest dogs in the freezer, but I'm not sure if they taste cute. :huh:

People Eating Tasty Animals whats not to like? Ohh that peta... they can go to H-E-double hockey sticks. Their base ideals are good but the way they go about it is what makes the average person not understand what needs to be address and whats BS.

PETA is an excellent example of eagerly paving the road to H-E-double hockey sticks with good intentions. I guess any virtue can be corrupted if you're nutty enough about it.

+1

Do sea kittens taste anything like cat fish? I like cat fish I would give the name a try as long as they taste okay. do you have to boil them to get the fur off? So many questions I need to ask Peta.

PETA is an excellent example of eagerly paving the road to H-E-double hockey sticks with good intentions. I guess any virtue can be corrupted if you're nutty enough about it.

like labor unions. but that can be a different discussion on another thread.

for some instances PETA can be a useful tool when animal cruelty comes into play. i know some peta supporters who think some of their ideas are out there. but for this...i think they get bored and dream up stuff.

like labor unions. but that can be a different discussion on another thread.

for some instances PETA can be a useful tool when animal cruelty comes into play. i know some peta supporters who think some of their ideas are out there. but for this...i think they get bored and dream up stuff.

PETA: Peaple Eating and Torturing Animals. :biggrin:

They definately dreamed this crap up, but I don't think they were bored. I'm betting on the wacky tobacky. :wacko:

btw. If you are concerned about the cruelty to animals and want to participate, check out the SPCA.

btw. If you are concerned about the cruelty to animals and want to participate, check out the SPCA.

2nd this notion, the SPCA is amazing and actually helps not just make ideological guidlines!

This is great publicity for PETA, keeps there name in the Media. What's next:

Street puppies: Rats

God's lil cleaners: Roaches & Sea gulls

Urban Love birds: Pigeons

West Nile hugs: Mosquitoes

God save the West Nile Hugs...man is solely trying to eradicate them for there own comfort!

:wacko:

This is great publicity for PETA, keeps there name in the Media. What's next:

Street puppies: Rats

God's lil cleaners: Roaches & Sea gulls

Urban Love birds: Pigeons

West Nile hugs: Mosquitoes

God save the West Nile Hugs...man is solely trying to eradicate them for there own comfort!

:wacko:

lol

how about for skeeters we call em malaria massagers......or typhiod ticklers?

or fleas= plague puppies

:)

lol

how about for skeeters we call em malaria massagers......or typhiod ticklers?

or fleas= plague puppies

:)

That is too funny! I like Malaria massagers, I think you have just coined a phase!

Wooowwwwww. I mean...I'm all for saving animals, and I'm against animal cruelty and all but....really?

Well...I guess I do try to pet my fish sometimes, but that's just because I'm weird....but sea kittens?

...really??

Your not weird Ms. Javafish,

My Puffer use to let us pet him!

gallery_2631464_409_38383.jpg

Mr Sykes the The puffer that thought he was a puppy or maybe a sea kitten~

I understand what they are trying to do... be intentionally inflammatory and idiotic to get attention on a subject that they think is important. What I don't get is why use these silly ideas to intentionally mis educate children. Fish and kittens? huh? Don't they think that the truth is powerful enough?

My dog's love to eat their forest cousins.... that doesn't mean I want them to be inhumanly slaughtered...

It's like what you've all been teaching me about calcium and and alkalinity.... balance is important!