Frags

lhcorals

You should become a member. There are lots of people selling frags in the members only area. Not to mention auctions that are currently going on. It is well worth the membership dues. Plus membership gets you a discount at a few of the LFS.

Best $20 a year I have spent on this hobby.

Brad

Couldn't agree more.

:bluefish:

couldnt agree more.... i think about how much i used to spend on equipment and coral from lfs, and also how much good help i have gotten on the forum.. And i have even made a few new friends, lots of good people on here... $20 is well spent for a membership...

I'm looking to buy SPS frags. Had a battle with ALK. , under control now. Lost all my acro's. Can anybody help? :(

Wow... you're way out in the sticks! I always have plenty of stuff I can frag, and frags growing as well. I live in Brentsville, VA (google). I frequently travel to Stafford - that might cut a BIT off the trip, if you just wanted random frags. Probably worth the 20 minutes to pick and choose, though.

bob

Wow... you're way out in the sticks! I always have plenty of stuff I can frag, and frags growing as well. I live in Brentsville, VA (google). I frequently travel to Stafford - that might cut a BIT off the trip, if you just wanted random frags. Probably worth the 20 minutes to pick and choose, though.

bob

And I'm only about 15 minutes from bob and have a great deal ready to go. Let us know when you want to come shopping.