What is that in your mouth KITTY!!!!

johnnybv

LOL....Awesome! I bet that angel jumped and the cat was a innocent bystander that just happened by at a good time.

Although, I fished one of my cats out of my 220g once....that was last time he came near the tank. Looks just like that one...

:clap:

I'm not quite sure how to react... I have cats... they stay away from my tanks other than to watch the fish swim (kitty tv). I think I'd have to either shoot it or send it to the pound if it ate a $300 fish, though if the fish jumps and I'm not there to see it happen, I guess it'd be fair game beings it would likely die anyway.

I have to come clean here, the angel was already dead......the kitty just picked him out of the trash.......But still, there was another cheap fish right next to him, and he wsnt interested in that one! and now you start the understand the price of doing business in this business....

I have to come clean here, the angel was already dead......the kitty just picked him out of the trash.......But still, there was another cheap fish right next to him, and he wsnt interested in that one!

What's the problem, then - I'd take swordfish over carp any day :biggrin:

Cool! Goldflakes are down to $300 at BRK! Better deal than most online vendors that have them at $400!

Let the cat out the back door. It'll be fine. They are not domesticated animals anyway.

Cool! Goldflakes are down to $300 at BRK! Better deal than most online vendors that have them at $400!

Let the cat out the back door. It'll be fine. They are not domesticated animals anyway.

I'm betting $300 was John's cost, not sticker price.