Hmmmm, You ever notice. . . .

Kengar

That you can't spell broke without B, R, and K? :) :) :)

Hey guys, keep up the excellent work. The picassos are doing great!

never noticed that! Glad the clowns are doing well!

well i can attest to that but i have gotten alot of great stuff from john over the course of my time in this hobby. you should set up a satellite store in dc. :rollface:

well i can attest to that but i have gotten alot of great stuff from john over the course of my time in this hobby. you should set up a satellite store in dc. :rollface:

Eh?? I didn't know you could even BUY satellites! Cool idea!

bob

Just spent $300 there yesterday. Well spent though. Got a massive blue tipped acro colony for 100. Can't beat BRK.

I tried this argument on him too. Just got to convince him that we'll buy enough stuff to pay for DC real estate. Or that it's the only way he'll get Byron out of his hair. :rollface:

I tried this argument on him too. Just got to convince him that we'll buy enough stuff to pay for DC real estate. Or that it's the only way he'll get Byron out of his hair. :rollface:

we can keep the dream alive. its cheaper to get a store in anacostia

My wife banned me from BRK because I spent too much money there. The only time I get to spend money at BRK now is:

A. I tell the wife that I have to go to the office (and it's the weekend)

B. I tell the wife that I'm in desperate need of supplies

C. I go through YBeNormal. How'd you think I got away with the ACIII without me having to sleep in the garage or in the fish tank.

I must be the lucky one. I went there when my tank had finished cycling and was told: "i'm supposed to sell you $150 in supplies, but I'm not going to do that." After I picked up my jaw from the floor I was able to get out of there with only spending less than $20. Although I have been back every weekend since like a crack addict spending no less than $20.