Hi To All

pco1988

I agree. Instigating, encouraging or re-igniting, a nasty forum fight is always among the top reasons to patronize an aquarium club! Good stuff Chip.

Keep up the good work. Oh, and never forget to keep loyal to your clique. Wouldn

I agree. Instigating, encouraging or re-igniting, a nasty forum fight is always among the top reasons to patronize an aquarium club! Good stuff Chip.

Keep up the good work. Oh, and never forget to keep loyal to your clique. Wouldn

Keep up the good work. Oh, and never forget to keep loyal to your clique. Wouldn't want to branch out now would we? After all, why go to a meeting, meet people, and promote the hobby when you can plague the club and its membership from afar or drop in to sell things when you need a buck?

You seem to have missed your calling. You should have been in politics.

Don't worry Jeff, you can always create a new alias to revisit a club that's banned you for no good reason. Well unless you count chasing away numerous parties from it's membership over the years and harrassing it's officers. Some of the old membership and officers still visit. Too bad posting isn't worth the hassle. Why accept your punishment when you can just find a way around it?

Matt, Whatever you do, don't dis' the good ole boy's club.

Phillip, Sorry to see you're already being corrupted... and at such a young age. Oh, don't forget to say "poor me" when setting someone up so you can play the victim. You must be a chess player.

Bravo fellas. Bravo. :clap:

Welcome to WAMAS Walter.

Thanks for introducing yourself.

OK guys, this could go south very fast and result in the thread being closed or worse. Please review the member guidelines carefully before posting comments. Pay special attention to the part that I've quoted below and highlighted in red.

Please keep in mind that text based conversations can lack the subtleties of voice or face-to-face communication. There are ways to add some of the subtleties of verbal and face-to-face communication into a text-based medium. The incorporation of textual and visual cues can help to convey your message in its intended tone. Some methods include the use of emoticons such as smilies to indicate humor, the use of tags to indicate your intentions i.e. /joke, or the use of ALL CAPS to indicate shouting. As with normal conversation, shouting is considered rude and should be avoided. Additionally, remember everyone here has different experience levels and comes from different walks of life. Please refrain from nitpicking or engaging in personal attacks. If you disagree with someone, by all means point out what you disagree with and clarify respectfully why you disagree. That is a constructive discussion. Calling someone names and stalking them is not constructive. Personal attacks and divulging any personal information is strictly prohibited and can result in sanctions being levied.

(edited)

Just quoting this because everyone else is. Welcome Philip and Walter, I guess.

Thanks!

What's CMAS?

Welcome Phillip. I can't speak for everyone, but I'm glad that you are in the club.

Garrett.

Thanks, I am glad I am here too and you will be seeing a lot more of me here.

Philip

Edited by pco1988

Phillip, all I can say is that 2 wrongs don't make a right. You were accused of not paying a bill and the accusations went a little far. You were afforded plenty of time to tell your side of the story but you never replied with your side which enabled Walt to eventually call you out and get enough rope to hang himself. He has expressed his apoligies publicly on the CMAS board to you and has been embarrassed and humbled in the process.

Now, what I see today is that you come over to this board and badmouth the CMAS members, officers, board of directors and forum moderators. I don't have a dog in this fight but I am a member of both organizations.

I'm sorry but I am offended by your actions here.

Charles Prue

Just tagging on to YBeNormal's post.. In addition to 'personal' attacks, please refrain from bringing arguments here from other forums. We have a very cordial relationship with our sister clubs throughout this area and the rest of the country. We would like to keep it that way. I know that sometimes it is tempting, but please lets all take the high road here. We can't control what happens on other forums, but we can control what is said here. I will not tolerate any more negative comments about the way CMAS or any other reef clubs handle their own business. So, this is a warning to everyone, lets talk about reefs not each other.

Thanks.

BB

For the record, I think WAMAS is an excellent club with a lot of top-notch membership. Not my first choice, but that's strictly due to it's geographic location. I happen to live in the Baltimore area and most of you are not that close to me.

I just figured if I was being talked about in public here at WAMAS I might as well make an appearance. I sincerely hope that those of you who would judge me would do so based on individual dealings rather than the opinions of a few individuals.

I have no intention of making a mockery of this forum, it's officers or policies and I do have the utmost respect for your membership here based on past experience.

In keeping with the supposed direction of the thread, WELCOME (back) TO WAMAS PHILLIP!!!