Who's attending?

davelin315

I mo B der

Anyone planning on doing the 1.15 mile hike from the Rockville metro station to the meeting and back? Looks like there may be a couple buses that go that way, like T2 maybe. I plan on leaving from the Springfield Metro station at about 11am if anyone wants to ride together from out here.

Tom

So are you wanting a lift from Rockville Metro to/from the meeting? If so, I don't mind doing it.

So are you wanting a lift from Rockville Metro to/from the meeting? If so, I don't mind doing it.

That was a little confusing wasn't it .... I think I plan to try to take that T2 metro bus. Looks like it goes (almost) directly from the Metro station down to the meeting site. Thanks for the offer though. If anyone else wants to ride the metro together, perhaps we could meet up about 11am at the Springfield Metro station.

I mo B der

Anyone planning on doing the 1.15 mile hike from the Rockville metro station to the meeting and back? Looks like there may be a couple buses that go that way, like T2 maybe. I plan on leaving from the Springfield Metro station at about 11am if anyone wants to ride together from out here.

Tom

We can arrange a ride for you!

I mo B der

Tom

also bus 56

Looks like the wife and kids will be out of town that w/e so I'll have time to hack up colonies to bring frags FS. This time round I'm going to aim at bringing mostly $10 frags and a few in the $20 range. The $10's will include frags of the original "Rainbow Monti", pink milli's, chalices, and several other SPS and LPS.

I'll cut PMs and Tubs blues (seen below) on a pre-paid pre-order basis.

PMs will be $50

Tubs will be $50/frag and will have a minimum 15 polyps

3.jpg

PurpleMonster.jpg

CRL_0856.jpg

P2040096-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Just found out my better half has to work. That means I'll be going into Mr. Mom mode. Sounds like I'm gonna miss a good meeting. =(

Cheers, :cheers:

Sean

Kids are welcome to attend! (I mean come on, we let dbartco attend the meetings! :lol2: )

I think I am now planning to go... guess I'd better google the place.

bob

hee-hee---

I got so many trades/purchases.... my head is swimming.... SO excited!!!!!!

I have my 'Tom-Tom' all programmed.... still not looking forward to the drive though..... its the Country girl in a big city syndrome.... lol *shiver*

I'll be there ..... if I ain't there in 3 days send a Search party for me :drink:

jan

Edited by Mystical Lady