Trades at the Winter Meeting Feb 16th

JMsAquarium

Also have this red rock anemone (epicystis crucifer) for trade/sale.

I've had it for a few years and I really like it, but I believe it ate my six-line last night.

2006_03100163.jpg

The pic isn't accurate. This was under my old VHO only setup. It is much brighter under hallide/t5 lighting. BTW, as you can see it is a male (the white stuff is sperm when it was spawning) I'll try to snap a better pic later.

Garrett.

Edited by gastone

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take a piece of this. I'll have a bunch of frags at the meeting or we can pre-arrange something. How big are the frags?

I'll take a frag of these! Looking to trade?

Hey, I'd be willing to trade some cat eyes with something of yours. Whatcha got? :biggrin:

I have a couple things for trade at the meeting and will post pics tonight. (updated with pics)

- large fist sized zoa combo rock: watermelons, plain green zoas, and yellow polyps

gallery_1752_4_44613.jpg

- small frag of the infamous blue xenia :) (it just laid down a new glob/feeler a few days ago...should have hands by the meeting). It is being kept in both low light and low flow, so will arrive to you very blue. (not as blue in the pic as it is in the tank). This pic is of momma and baby....as you can see, hands are already forming.

gallery_1752_4_189744.jpg

Not sure what I want/need besides maybe some sort of sea fan or gorgonian to hide my skimmer pump (something that doesn't have to be rooted in the sand). PM me with offers.

Tracy

Edited by zotzer

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Tank is overgrowing with corals and must clear space. I will post size and price specifics tonight, but here are pics of what I will have for sale. All will be loose frags. I will only be at the first couple of hours of the meeting, so see me early.

Corals are grown under T5 lighting (Aquablue and Blue Plus color bulbs), calcium/alk addition through automatic dosing of two-part additives (Baking Soda and Calcium Chloride).

PM me with any specific requests or questions. Thanks for looking. May some other loose corals as well when I set up at the meeting.

Added a perspective of what two-part and T5's can do.

gallery_490_60_526757.jpg

Acropora Sp.? - Purple. The base of this gets a forest green hue. My favorite. Approx. 1" - $15, YbeNormal, SteveM

gallery_490_60_252941.jpg

Zooanthids - Orange center, green ring. This is growing on sand bed will not be mounted. $1 per polyp. I can make'm big or small

gallery_490_60_32141.jpg

Gorgonian - encrusting. Thumb size on part of rock covered which is circled. $20

gallery_490_60_49668.jpg

Euphyllia anchora - Branching Hammer, $5 per head, txaggie07 (3x)

gallery_490_60_428606.jpg

Acropora - Green Bali - single stalks with multi-branch ends, $15 to $30

gallery_490_60_495993.jpg

Acropora Sp? opportunity to make small colony frag, $10 - $30, NRehman, SteveM

gallery_490_60_521106.jpg

Euphyllia divisia - Frogspawn, $5 per head, treesprite (2x)

gallery_490_60_505877.jpg

Acropora millepora - Pink with Light Blue tips, SOLD OUT dbarto, Leishman, NRehman, YbeNormal

Green/Pink/Brown - frags will be multi-branch

gallery_490_60_69139.jpg

Montipora capricornis - Purple, $5 - $10, Magnetic1

gallery_490_60_692362.jpg

Hydnopora rigida (growing up around return), $10 1-2" frags

gallery_490_60_20315.jpg

Montipora capricornis - Green w/ purple rim, Orange from my coral rubble pile. $5 - $10

gallery_490_60_103626.jpg

CHRIS

Edited by rioreef

Acropora millepora - Pink with Light Blue tips, Green/Pink/Brown - frags will be multi-branch

gallery_490_60_69139.jpg

CHRIS

Put me down for a "Pink with Light Blue tips".

lmk what you want

(updated with pics)

I have a couple things for trade at the meeting and will post pics tonight.

- large fist sized zoa combo rock: watermelons, plain green zoas, and yellow polyps

gallery_1752_4_44613.jpg

- small frag of the infamous blue xenia :) (it just laid down a new glob/feeler a few days ago...should have hands by the meeting). It is being kept in both low light and low flow, so will arrive to you very blue. (not as blue in the pic as it is in the tank). This pic is of momma and baby....as you can see, hands are already forming.

gallery_1752_4_189744.jpg

Not sure what I want/need besides maybe some sort of sea fan or gorgonian to hide my skimmer pump (something that doesn't have to be rooted in the sand). PM me with offers.

Tracy

Tracy,

how much for the combo rock with the zoas and polyps

thanks

Josh

I'll tell you what, Josh.....I'd gladly trade it for one tiny hippo tang! :biggrin: (Which will then go to Dave Lin for his school tank...if he wants it!)

T

I'll tell you what, Josh.....I'd gladly trade it for one tiny hippo tang! :biggrin: (Which will then go to Dave Lin for his school tank...if he wants it!)

T

I can't Do it yet, She is doing good so far. When she gets to big or if she gets to looking rough I will gladly give her up but right now she is doing great.

Any monetary value for the rock :clap:

I'll have all of these plus more. All frags start at $10!!!

Gadgets' Acro (Lime green w/ blue/purple poylps) NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT!!! jamal, scott711, daveS, BKmarket, Rio reef, Vaironman

Acro.jpg

Yellow Table SOLD

Yellow-table.jpg

Pink Lemonade chalice DaveS, BKmarket

CHR_1379crop.jpg

Pink Milli Jamesbuff, Gupptchao, Scott711, BKmarket

CHR_8961.jpg

Multi-color Pocci BKmarket

CHR_4933web.jpg

I have much more, but no pics.

Edited by 143gadgets

Hey Chris, I'll take the yellow table.

Hey dave I only have one frag. It's 2x2 and i'm asking $30 for it. Much bigger than the one pictured.

Hmmm... I think I'll pass then, I was looking for a little frag (for cheap!). My wife is already going to kill me for all of the stuff that I put on the credit card. Do you want to trade any frags instead? I don't have anything big, but I've got an encrusted Christmas Tree frag if you're interested. It's nowhere near 2x2, though, still hasn't fully encrusted a small plug yet.

Hmmm... I think I'll pass then, I was looking for a little frag (for cheap!). My wife is already going to kill me for all of the stuff that I put on the credit card. Do you want to trade any frags instead? I don't have anything big, but I've got an encrusted Christmas Tree frag if you're interested. It's nowhere near 2x2, though, still hasn't fully encrusted a small plug yet.

No problem. :)

dave.\, if you are interested, we can split it in half

i also didnt want to spend that much, however $15 each would be okay for me

let me know and let Chris know too

chris would that be possible for that yellow table frag?

thanks

I'll have all of these plus more. All frags start at $10!!!

Gadgets' Acro (Lime green w/ blue/purple poylps) NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT!!!

Acro.jpg

Chris I will take one of these.

Was that a "I want to trade" or no problem on me deciding no?

Sorry, I meant no problem on you deciding no. I don't have much room for adding sps. :)

Chris I will take one of these.

Done!

Also have this red rock anemone (epicystis crucifer) for trade/sale.

2006_03100163.jpg

I'm interested, pm me what you want for it. You're doing lps right? Have purple, mint green, and orange mottled acans, neon green blasto merletti, or a red and green blasto like chris' auction. Or cash if we can't find a trade.

D

Doug, you got pics?

I got merlettis. Acans and wellsis me likey.

Garrett.

Will also have a few of these ricordea floridas for trade/sale. $15

G_Ricordea.jpg

Edited by gastone