Leishman's 60 litre (18g) ADA Nano Build

Leishman

Tank: ADA 60P (used and has minor scratches)

Tank.jpg

Stand: Doors still need fixing up

Stand.jpg

Stand (minus doors) & Tank

TankStand.jpg

Stand (minus doors), Tank & Light (soon to be ATI Powermodule 4x24w)

TankStandLight.jpg

Tank, Light (Viper w/14k phoenix - soon to be ATI Powermodule 4x24w), Sand & Rock

WithSandRock.jpg

250g and 18g

Leftw250.jpg

Another 250g and 18g shot

Tanks.jpg

The tank will have a Lifereef nano overflow box (being built right now, ships next Tuesday) that will drain to a sump (~10-15g). The return is an Eheim 1250 split to two u-tube returns.

The tank will house Zoas, Palys, LPS, a couple of encrusting monties and one or 2 select small SPS.

LOOKS GOOD!

I've got a question, how do you feel about the viper light? Is the construction pretty solid, do you think it will eventually lose its strength and not be able to support itself in the future?

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a question, how do you feel about the viper light? Is the construction pretty solid, do you think it will eventually lose its strength and not be able to support itself in the future?

I think it will hold up fine.

Overflow arrived early and I got the tank running through the sump (temp, need to fix a couple of things 1st).

Here's a couple of pics frpm my iPhone...

untitled2.jpg

untitled-1.jpg

This is going to be a fun build.

Rics I just got in a trade

Rics.jpg

and the clowns from my frag tank (picasso 'offspring' - not messed up enough to be 'true' picassos) small one is new as one of the 2 I bought jumped

Clowns.jpg

Pretty.................... blasto! Very nice Rik!

yeah, those blastos are pretty hot. I also like the ones on the upper right. they look like zoanthids. Kinda purplish, green mouth... got anymore of those laying around you'd like to get rid of?

G.

yeah, those blastos are pretty hot. I also like the ones on the upper right. they look like zoanthids. Kinda purplish, green mouth... got anymore of those laying around you'd like to get rid of?

G.

Garrett,

Those are PPE and I purchased 3 polyps from Rik. So far, they still have 3 polyps. I can give you 1-2 polyps about 4 months from now. They should spawn more by then, I am spot feeding them now.

G.

One of those blastos came from you, thanks!

The Paly's top right are the PPEs and I'll trade you a couple for the pink ric' you mentioned

Just giving you a hard time Rik. I will however take some PPEs off of your hands.

I've got a red yuma that I'm working up the nerve to slice. I want to see how the floridas come out before I move up to the yuma. If I slice it and it survives I'll get you one of those as well.

G.

Just giving you a hard time Rik. I will however take some PPEs off of your hands.

I've got a red yuma that I'm working up the nerve to slice. I want to see how the floridas come out before I move up to the yuma. If I slice it and it survives I'll get you one of those as well.

G.

Wuh-hoo! :cheers: and Wuh-hoo! :cheers: