More pictures of my tank, Johnny

johnnybv

I think Leishman is looking for that milli in your last picture Johnny... you may want to PM.

Very Very Nice BTW.

Dave

(edited)

I think Leishman is looking for that milli in your last picture Johnny... you may want to PM.

Very Very Nice BTW.

Dave

Pretty sure thats who it came from....He will chime in if he needs some...he's not the bashful type.. :biggrin:

Edited by johnnybv

Pretty sure thats who it came from....He will chime in if he needs some...he's not the bashful type.. :biggrin:

He did... in the for sale forum, I think? or general discussion...

bob

I'll take this branch:

firemili.jpg

and this one:

bluemili.jpg

I'll stop there (for now) :cheers:

Looks like a ORA chip's acro to me.

correct, it is an overgrown :biggrin: ORA chips Acropora.

I'll take this branch:

firemili.jpg

and this one:

bluemili.jpg

I'll stop there (for now) :cheers:

Oh, and even picking what branch he wants! :biggrin:

Not a hijack, but.......

Robie (AKA Robzid) is the original owner of the tri-color milli in this thread. Robie is just getting back in to reefing after a couple of years away from the hoby.

Here is a link to Robie's RC TOTM 10/2003 (you will also see that Robie is the ORIGINAL owner of the Pink Lemonade)

John, when can I pick my two branches?

Edited by Leishman

(edited)

Not a hijack, but.......

Robie (AKA Robzid) is the original owner of the tri-color milli in this thread. Robie is just getting back in to reefing after a couple of years away from the hoby.

Here is a link to Robie's RC TOTM 10/2003 (you will also see that Robie is the ORIGINAL owner of the Pink Lemonade)

John, when can I pick my two branches?

Well, only one is really yours......the other is the ORA blue milipora. Just let me know when you will be around so I can clip a piece. Just a heads up, they are both small colonies, so the frag will be small.

john

Edited by johnnybv

Hey Johnny,

THe coral is the 7th picture is that a Blue Tort? If it is where did ya get it. I've been looking for one that blue.

thanks,

NIKI

Hey Johnny,

THe coral is the 7th picture is that a Blue Tort? If it is where did ya get it. I've been looking for one that blue.

thanks,

NIKI

Johnny;

That looks kinda like the Miyagi Tort I gave you. Is it?

(edited)

Hey Johnny,

thanks,

NIKI

That is a blue tort, I will have Frags available soon. Keep your eyes open for the BRK LE frags!

John

Johnny;

That looks kinda like the Miyagi Tort I gave you. Is it?

Nope, the miyagi is not that blue, more green.

BTW, I have your ORA coral for you!

If you are coming to help move bobs tank tomorrow, he lives 3 min from me, so we can stop off and get your frags too.

john

Edited by johnnybv

That is a blue tort, I will have Frags available soon. Keep your eyes open for the BRK LE frags!

John

Definitely LMK i would love a piece of the blue tort.

johnny you continue to make me drool. my wallet hates you, but im sure my credit card company will love you when i visit manassas after my tank resettles after its move.