Melting pot Chalice is back on ebay

vaironman

At least this time there are some 'real' pictures of it. Which shots are under 20K XM's - the first one, or the other two? Maybe the first one is under UV light.

bob

I thought he said in the last auction that he didn't want to frag it, and was selling it whole to pay medical bills or something. This dude seems shady.

t

I thought he said in the last auction that he didn't want to frag it, and was selling it whole to pay medical bills or something. This dude seems shady.

t

That was a different Chalice, Tracy. That was (we all thought a scamp) Tyree Watermelon Chalice that went all the way to $2K and later was retracted to somewhere in the $500, I think.

Ahhhhh, right!!! Thanks for the reminder.....

T

This was the guy that just had the one brightest picture, and no information at all on where it came from, what lighting it was under, etc.

bob

The guy who is selling this is a member of RC and club-zoa. He seems to be pretty stand up. He's got a story about how he acquired this challice from a local store. I don't think he has tried to mis-represent the piece at all IMO, a la the recent "tyree watermelon" that wasn't a tyree. It's just a coral that he owns that he's fragging and selling. I don't think it's particularly nice, but I would take a piece... I just wouldn't pay for it. That being said, a lot of people out there would pay a substantial amount of money for this piece. More power to him says I.

The guy who is selling this is a member of RC and club-zoa. He seems to be pretty stand up. He's got a story about how he acquired this challice from a local store. I don't think he has tried to mis-represent the piece at all IMO, a la the recent "tyree watermelon" that wasn't a tyree. It's just a coral that he owns that he's fragging and selling. I don't think it's particularly nice, but I would take a piece... I just wouldn't pay for it. That being said, a lot of people out there would pay a substantial amount of money for this piece. More power to him says I.

I agree!

Well the last person that bought a peice of this paid over $600 and left him a good review and said it was as discribed

Well the last person that bought a peice of this paid over $600 and left him a good review and said it was as discribed

Cool - I didn't look at the feedback! So maybe the first picture IS under 20K XM's.

bob