Mr Coral

dshnarw

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man i did the whole standing in line last year for the plasma and this year i ended up getting a better plasma for a better deal without waiting in the cold. $950 for a 50 inch hitachi plasma 1080 isn't such a bad price! :biggrin:

New Store hours. To many request for sunday's!!

Store hours

Monday & Wed 11-8

Tues 12-5

Thurs Closed

Friday 12-8

Sat 10-6

Sunday 11-3

I find it funny that another LFS is closed on Sunday and Sonny has so many requests he opens on a Sunday. I guess thats what customer service is all about and why people will support you..... U Rock Sonny. :clap:

• 3 weeks later...

Bob how are the Mushrooms?

Mushrooms are doing great. Still wondering about those weird clear/glowing under actinic shrooms. I cant find any ID of any sort. They have not done much. I am going to start moving them around ie; more light/less light and see if I can get some response from them. Having the most fun w/ duncan head. He is growing already. Thanx Sonny

• 1 month later...

Dang....I KNEW I had something to do today! Next Friday, I have to drive to Howard County to drop my EDIT off with the handler for a dog show. Have to go through Frederick, so maybe I'll stop in on my way home!!!

Tracy

Please refrain from using inappropriate language on this website. Thanks!

I thought the EDIT was something the dog must have to get into the show :biggrin: ?....edit-ticket??sumpin down that line! :biggrin: :biggrin:

I thought the EDIT was something the dog must have to get into the show :biggrin: ?....edit-ticket??sumpin down that line! :biggrin: :biggrin:

LOL, nope. It was the word that describes which gender she is.

She finished her championship at that show, with a 5 point major on the last day! :)

Tracy

A few of my recent Mr. Coral purchases:

One of the million or so Nerites, all with very pretty shells:

HPIM3539.jpg

3" clam:

HPIM3548.jpg

HPIM3550.jpg

blue-polyp monti:

HPIM3557.jpg

blue tonga shrooms and free orange zoas from opening day:

HPIM3392.jpg

Just went today for their buy 1, get 1 @ 1/2 off sale. Some good stuff there!

They were very nice and helpful. definitely recommend checking them out if you are looking for some pieces of nice coral.

They have fish too, but I didnt see too many because they were just getting them in.

He has plenty of "fishies" in the store, ranging from reef safe to fowlr.

Alrighty......i thought i read he was only coral.....my mistake....

i wanted to say thanx. you guys were very helpful and all of the corals i bought are open except the goniopora. also the guy that helped us recommended coral frenzy and my sps responded very positively to it so i have a new food now. great work mr. coral

I took the trek out there on Saturday with my wife and baby. Both Sonny and Brian (I think those are the right names) were both friendly and helpful. Sonny worked with me on a couple of Corals and even gave me a little discount. In the end I bought a good piece of coral, a couple of frags, some snails and since I had a jersey on, even got a free hermit crab. I was a disappointment that didn't have what they had on their website for a particular fish (I was looking for a Flame Angel) considering they had a buy one get one free sale. Sonny explained that he hadn't updated the website but planned to soon. However, all in all it was worth the road trip.

Thanks for the kinds words guys!!

Don't worry Joe Daddy when that Flame comes I will still give you the same deal!!

Mrcoral is here to please!!

Let me know when you can come out and I will make sure it is on stock

Buy one get one Free Hit us hard with the Fish!!

Thanks for the kinds words guys!!

Don't worry Joe Daddy when that Flame comes I will still give you the same deal!!

Mrcoral is here to please!!

Let me know when you can come out and I will make sure it is on stock

Buy one get one Free Hit us hard with the Fish!!

Thanks, I definitely plan on coming back. Did you ever do the drawing for the 75 Gallon Bow? Also, I left you my name and number to price out a reef ready, stand, canopy AGA or Oceanic 60x24x24 or 60x18x24 aquarium. Give me a buzz when you get a chance. Thanks

Thanks, I definitely plan on coming back. Did you ever do the drawing for the 75 Gallon Bow? Also, I left you my name and number to price out a reef ready, stand, canopy AGA or Oceanic 60x24x24 or 60x18x24 aquarium. Give me a buzz when you get a chance. Thanks

Jason, sorry been super busy. I will have that thank Price out for you Friday.