New guy!

Freezerburn

I just got a job in North VA, I was a member of the Florida Panhandle Reefkeepers. I'm 24 and work in IT. I've got a 29G in Florida, I'll be moving livestock/etc up in December after I've found a place. I'm thinking of a 75G or 40 Breeder. my tank is going on 10 months. Just wanted to make my presence known and meet some people in the area. :cheers: I'll be working in the Kingstowne VA area.

Edited by Freezerburn

Welcome aboard. Join up as a paid member and get a lot of valuable benefits.

fab

Welcome :clap:

As one who has recently joined and benefitted a HUGE amount from all the free and friendly advice AND the not free, but SUPER, sales boards, welcome!

You'll find that this is a great group full of knowledgeable people who have big hearts.

Welcome aboard Jeff. Your account has been activated. PM me once you have a permanent mailing address so I will know where to send your membership card.

this seems like an active enough club for me, Just Joined and paid for membership.

Welcome aboard, FB! I think we had about 100 people attend our meeting last weekend; so yeah - it's a pretty active club! You'll understand after you navigate this area for a while; as an example - I dont' think I had driven all the way to the People's Republic of Maryland from my suburban VA home more than 5 times in 20 years, until I joined this club. So getting 100 people from all around this area to show up for something on their day off is pretty darned good.

bob