Outlaw's NEW 92g Corner Build

steveoutlaw

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I painted mine when it was filled. I used the marine paint that is also used to dip tool handles on - can't remember what it's called. Lowes no longer sells it but I don't know about other places. It won't peel off on its own, but can be peeled off if you decide later that you don't like it. It's like a rubber coating, really.

I finally did the tank transfer! After a painful and stinky day in my basement, here is what we have:

Front:

New92gCornerFull.jpg

New92gCornerFull2.jpg

Left Side:

Leftside.jpg

Right Side: (Of course the tube is temporary until my sea swirl gets here this week)

New92gCornerRightSide.jpg

Underneath:

New92gCornerUnderneath.jpg

Man, I really gotta be more selective with my liverock. I've got waaaaaay to much in my 92gal. It looks your 92gal is so much bigger than mine.

My new canopy fits great by the way.

Very nice looking tank

Actually, I'm just planning on letting the corraline algea black them out for me. :biggrin:

I haven't had great luck with that. It grows nice and purple and pink - and then it turns kind of brownish-grey, except the new spots. Not that attractive.

bob

That --- is awesome. Very nice work.Yours is good motivation for me to finally make the final transfer to the new tank...

Matt

looking good- i like the birds nest being in the sand bed - i dont think ive ever seen one in the sand before

Well, this wasn't on purpose.......I just didn't have a chance to mount it. :biggrin:

Man, I really gotta be more selective with my liverock. I've got waaaaaay to much in my 92gal. It looks your 92gal is so much bigger than mine.

My new canopy fits great by the way.

Glad to hear about the canopy. You should play with your aquascape. I really like how many caves I was able to come up with and how much rock I had left over.

Everyone loves that cap...

bob

I will have you know that there are 3 frags of that orange cap available. All you need is a year and it will be as big as mine! :biggrin: