My First Tank

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that's a funny way to start a thread! I don't think I could fit inside of a 75 gallon stand without needing some serious help to get out of it...

What are your plans for your tank (other than reef)? Lights, filtration, stocking, etc.

Now that's a funny way to start a thread! I don't think I could fit inside of a 75 gallon stand without needing some serious help to get out of it...

Dave does fit nicely in a 300g tank though and has pics posted in another WAMAS thread to prove it! ;)

Dave does fit nicely in a 300g tank though and has pics posted in another WAMAS thread to prove it! ;)

so where might the link to that thread be?

Christina,

I'm looking forward to watching you progress.

I'm finally getting my first tank started :biggrin:

n1224510271_30053214_3088.jpg

Sweet!

Another new reefer!

Boooo! You're in Maryland...

Awesome that you've included yourSELF; the rest of us show pictures of our tanks, our corals, our fish, even our plumbing - but almost nobody shows their SELF. As if these reefs grow without a little help from PEOPLE.

Welcome aboard, Christina!

bob

Guest NSC

que the ever emptying wallet :smokin:

:eek:

just kidding :cheers: Welcome aboard!!

Awesome work, keep the pictures coming. Also is always good to see the owners on the pictures when documenting the progress, I think it shows the owners pride!!! Keep up the good work.

Raf

Looks like the tank is coming along nicely and about to get some water. Who's the hard working guy in the pictures? Looks like he deserves some credit too!

Looks like the tank is coming along nicely and about to get some water. Who's the hard working guy in the pictures? Looks like he deserves some credit too!

YES he deserves credit-he's the one who introduced me to this whole hobby!

That's jason by the way....

jason....the filter freak..... :wink:

What kind of sand is that? Looks very fine-grained.

There go Jason's projects.... it is SO much more fun to work on someone else's!

Maybe we should do a round-table thing. I'll go work on someone's tank, he works on someone else's, she works on someone else's...

Looking forward to the REAL mermaid picture - when you're in a tank full of water! Watch out for the rocks!

bob

oops, I forgot a pic yesterday.....haha, this is the whole reason Jason looks like he was working so hard in the last pics I posted:

n1224510271_30053578_8357.jpg

heehee, just kidding, he really was working hard, I owe him :fish:

oops, I forgot a pic yesterday.....haha, this is the whole reason Jason looks like he was working so hard in the last pics I posted:

This was the trim on the inside of tha canopy that allows the canopy to sit on the rim. The tank the stand and the canopy are all oceanic chip sir.

So - you finally found out where that weird neighbor was hiding the dead cats, eh?

bob

So - you finally found out where that weird neighbor was hiding the dead cats, eh?

bob

Rotting wood has never creeped me so much