dbartco

I'll be bringing some stuff as well.

Here are a few:

CHR_8961.jpg

CHR_4933web.jpg

CHR_1802web.jpg

CHR_1801web.jpg

CHR_4941web.jpg

I'LL HAVE HUGE CHUCKS OF ALL OF THOSE!!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're there at 8 am, please bring some Orange juice and donuts to lessen the shock for the rest of us peons. :biggrin: and then we can :cry: .

Hey, good idea! I'll bet I could get $7 for a cup of OJ, $10 for a cup of java and who knows how much donuts would sell for... :lol:

(edited)

I'll be bringing some stuff as well.

Here are a few:

I'LL HAVE HUGE CHUCKS OF ALL OF THOSE!!!

What is a huge Chuck?

Is that some new type of coral? Don't tell me that is the name of another Zoa?

Hey Leishman,

Your PM box is full! Trying to get on the pre-sales list...

Ditto

Edited by scott711

I'm going to bring a 10g tank, biowheel and MJ for display of some corals that I'm going to bring.

-Encrusting Monitporas

-Digis

-Zoos

-Caps

more

Will try to post pics and more info later.

Anyone have a 10g light that I could borrow for the meeting?

Thanks!

HI! What would the cost of a frag of the blue zoos cost? What is in photo #3? What would the cost of one of those be? What is the care requirements? I'm definately interested. LMK. :)

Depends on the polyp count. Reg blues $15-35 & Tubs blues ~$10/polyp.

pic #3 is the Rainbow Monti they are $30 (and $75 for the big ones)

I have been getting multiple PMs each day asking about my blue zo's so my box is always full.

So, on sat I will have 13 frags of these @ $20-30:

Blue2.jpg

and I'll have 6 frags of these @ $50 and up:

P2040096-1.jpg

All frags to be sold 1st come 1st served.

-Rik

(edited)

Are these the pic of actual frag? if not how many polys on each frag of the 2 types?

The 1st ones have ~4-8 polyps, the seond ones have ~6+ polyps (these are the TUBS Blues that sell for $10/polyp or more anywhere you can find them, if you can find them)

-Rik

Edited by Leishman

Now that I clearly have the "buying frags" thing down, I'm going to try for the "selling frags" part.

I have a couple of things available. Let me know if you are interested. Below are pictures from the mother colonies. I'll frag them for those who want. I expect each frag to have ~10 polyps.

I'd be willing to trade for something interesting too!

Sorry I don't know the actual names of them. But they are pretty and grow well!

Green Zoos

gallery_1638_207_25569.jpg

Orange Zoos

gallery_1638_207_103179.jpg

hey 143 gadgets what type of coral is the one in the 4th pic

A. Exquisiter

Chris will have a few frags of this for sale on Saturday as will I.

cool, ill be trying to make it to the meeting but i have 2 baseball games during the beginning of the meeting so even if i can make it i wont get there till the very end and im afraid most of the corals will already be gone by then

Plus i still have to convince my dad to take me

(edited)

I have various things available as I am shutting down my smallest (20 gallon) tank:

3 Green Caulastrea-3-4 polyp frags- trade I also have pink caulastrea that I could frag if anyone is interested.- (guppychao, notajr.fan, bk market)

3 Zooanthids frags (multiple polyp) of white center, green and purple zooanthids- (notajr.fan)

1 Torch Coral- 3 polyps- (notajr.fan)

1 Pavona decussata -trade

1 Acro frag (mounted ) tan with blue tips that faded when I fragged it.-

1 green sinularia frag and many white colt coral frags, and other things I will place on the free stuff table, unless someone wants to reserve them-just pm me. (HBH, Davelin)

I also have a large piece of live rock overgrown with tan zooanthids I don't know what to do with (around 8 X8" with a hole in the middle). - (guppychao)

Light strip ( 24" 2 X14W coralife thingy)- (HBH)

Anyone want a free 20 gallon tank and stand- (fry_school101, second in line HBH)

hang on powerfilter, powerhead (zoomed powersweep), heater- (Davelin315)

Let me know if interested. I will be at the symposium for the first part of the day, but will have to leave early to continue car shopping. FYI, I do not recommend getting rear ended by a Lincoln Navigator and then getting slammed into a Trail Blazer a second later. My Sentra fared poorly, but at least all were ok and their insurance gets to pay.

David

Edited by cabrerad

(edited)

HI! If possible, I'll take the 20 gallon tank and lights ( at the end of the meeting if possible), power heads and whatever else you would like to giveaway for this tank. I'll also like to reserve a free piece of the green sinulara and colt coral if possible. I will be trying to meet with a couple of people at the registration table during breaks.

Thanks, Holly Hoffman (hbh)

Edited by hbh

I have 5 packs 100 count per pack of frag bags. These are ideal for packing coral frags at home for easy transport and security. The bags are 12" long X 3" wide 2 mil thick at $10 per pack. Perfect size for fitting frag plugs and frag discs. LMK if you are interested.

Raf