My stand looks like 143Gadgets built it

Leishman

(edited)

So two plus years ago I upgraded from a 110 to a 250+, but my stand was thrown up in 45 minutes.

P2150238.jpg

P2150237.jpg

P2090196.jpg

For 24+ months I've been looking at this ugly thing (please read thread title again) so it's time to bring in the pro's

So far I have only seen pictures of what is to come, here are a couple of them.....

stand front

428709880_042ae957a0_b.jpg

Hood

428709882_701f0032bb_b.jpg

both together

428709888_ff5d9a9220_b.jpg

Stained section....

443964271_9e5b2994d4_b.jpg

More to come.......

PS no prizes for those who guess who is doing this work.................

Edited by Leishman

Notice the similarity of the black marks on the edge of the table in pic above looking between the third opening and those on the edge of the table in the pic below. Then I also noticed the weights.

439390824_6ee3c48c8e_b.jpg

Notice the similarity of the black marks on the edge of the table in pic above looking between the third opening and those on the edge of the table in the pic below. Then I also noticed the weights.

Good work Detective Chip, P.I.

LOL

You forgot pics of the framing, lucky I always take my camera...

445305252_352cca71dd_b.jpg

I bet Copps is happy that only the 1st 7 #s of his cell phone are seen written on my fish room wall!!!!!

Guest Bemmer

Wall looks great so far. You know you won't go wrong when you have Dan do the work...doesn't matter what it is. :biggrin:

Rik, first thing you will notice, once the wall is completed...besides how nice it is...but how quite your room will be once you don't hear the fans and the motors running. That is the sweet sound of silence.

Can't wait to see the finished product.

Rebecca

you mean I got that lovely oil based blue paint all over my pants when putting it in, and your covering it up with that ugly, cherrystained, bandaid?

you mean I got that lovely oil based blue paint all over my pants when putting it in, and your covering it up with that ugly, cherrystained, bandaid?

I think Tony still wears his stained t-shirt from that day.....

Guest tgallo

I do, and my jeans also.

Rik. it's looking good so far, can't wait to see it done.

When is dan planning to return and complete it.

I do, and my jeans also.

Rik. it's looking good so far, can't wait to see it done.

When is dan planning to return and complete it.

I think thats why he posted the thread. He's trying to hold me to Easter weekend!!!!!

Sunday night I'm having a super SPS frag sale at his house while he is out having dinner though :biggrin:

I think thats why he posted the thread. He's trying to hold me to Easter weekend!!!!!

Sunday night I'm having a super SPS frag sale at his house while he is out having dinner though :biggrin:

I'll be there!!!!!

O RLY? :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

i like how in the last pic dans measuring out space wit a tape, probably seeing if he can fit that colony in his tank and leish not notice :biggrin:

i like how in the last pic dans measuring out space wit a tape, probably seeing if he can fit that colony in his tank and leish not notice :biggrin:

He did take home a couple of small frgs last night....

Guest tgallo

Quick Dan, install a door to the right to hide that mess, wire's everywere.