Tank Tour in March - Copps, Bemmer and Dbartco

Guest Bemmer

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife and I are planning to go to the tank tours. Please PM me the addresses for Copps and Bemmer. Thanks and see you guys later.

David

My wife and I are planning to go to the tank tours. Please PM me the addresses for Copps and Bemmer. Thanks and see you guys later.

David

I am planning to stop at John 's house first which 12:00 and see anyone going to Doug so we can carpool :)

See you guys and gals tomorrow

:cheers:

I'm really glad I made the trek to Rebecca's and John's. Thanks to both of your for your hospitality :-). Doug - We just ran out of time, but I'll catch you another time for sure. I hope you picked up your purple stag frag?

Rebecca - Your house is beautiful and the beautiful tanks add to it all. I admire the neatness and I hate anyone who has the luxury of a fishroom!! :-) John - wow - I love the tanks, especially the ones in the corner! The black tangs are a sight to see in person. Hope you feel better :-)

Eve

i made it to all three and loved them all for different reasons. i had an excellent time and everyone was so nice. when my tank has something worth looking at i will volunteer to do it as well. thanx to all the tank tour folks and keep drinking that orange juice john.

i made it to all three and loved them all for different reasons. i had an excellent time and everyone was so nice. when my tank has something worth looking at i will volunteer to do it as well. thanx to all the tank tour folks and keep drinking that orange juice john.

THANKS TO ALL THREE OF YOU!!

I took my lady friend along, and we visited all three houses. Many tanks for your hospitality!

The 'non-reefer' awards - from my ladyfriend:

Best dog award - Doug ("I WANT that dog!")

Perfect house award - Rebecca ("I'll never invite anyone over to my messy house again!")

Most colorful tank award - John ("His tanks have every color in the rainbow!")

Best jewelry award - Rebecca ("I may not know coral, but I know jewelry, and that is a nice bracelet!)

Good times were had by all - proving that you don't have to be a reef-keeper to enjoy a tank tour!

bob

Edited by lanman

My wife and I got to see all three tanks with my wife's mother. Kudos to everyone! I think we've got two things that we agree on for sure. One, we envy everyone's tanks. Two, we don't envy anyone's electric bill. ;)

John, I hope you feel better.

Rebecca, you've got a real cool set-up. Going that way instead of having a kitchen in your basement was definately the way to go.

Doug, your set was cool. I hope the ich problem goes away with the one tank.

Thanks again everybody!!

:bb:

Wow!

Just not enough Smilies!!

:clap:

A Tank Tour that lived up to its Billing!!

Doug, tanks and setups where excellent! Awesome Superman and Stags!

Rebecca, Incredible house! Equipment Array! Tanks! Unbelieveable Setups I hope your able to Evict that FAT Hawkfish soon! :)

John, as I expected, your tanks and its inhabitants where off the charts!! Please keep me in mind the next time you find your dremel in your hand!

:wink:

OK for us that had to miss the tours, I have one Question.... Who took a camera and where's the Pics???? ok so that was two so where are they. Thanks :bb:

if you look at TOTM for February and March 2007 you'll see 2 0f them :clap:

but, believe me........ Rebecca's setup should be there also!!!

OK for us that had to miss the tours, I have one Question.... Who took a camera and where's the Pics???? ok so that was two so where are they. Thanks :bb:

Howard had a camera and took some pics. WHERE I can't answer.

bob

Guest nate549

Hey!! A big thank you to Rebecca, Doug and John for letting us check out your systems!! I am new to the club and it was inspiring to see great reef tanks in person and in someone's home!! Not in your LFS!! I'm currently installing my system and it was very cool to see systems already up and operating. Getting to pick your brains a little and ask you what you'd done different , and check out the plumbing !!VERY NICE!! Like a Machine!! We could have stayed and jammed with Rebecca in front of her SWEET 225 or lounged with John and learned about rare endemic angels or his frag biz but we had to go. :( Sorry we didn't make it to your house Doug :( We wil definitley be there next time!! :rollface: If you haven't seen John's setup you should check out former totm's. Thanks again to all who had part or planning of this event.Nate

Thanks Doug!

Thanks Rebecca!

Thanks John!

...and a special thank you to Doug's, Rebecca's and John's families for putting up with us tramping through their houses, drooling on their floors...

What a wonderful way to spend a day! ;)

Thanks to all that made the trek out, and everyone got frags that wanted some. I will have to do it again once the basement is finished, and everyone can have a place to actually sit, on something besides lawn chairs.

Maybe if I didn't spend so darned much on tank stuff, I could afford...

Guest Bemmer

I would also like to express my thanks to everyone that came out on Saturday for the tank tours. Some of you came from as far as Haggerstown and Annapolis to see our tanks. We really appreciate it...especially on such a rainy afternoon.

I would like to thank everyone individually but also thank you all as a collective group. WAMAS means a lot to me. Truely, it is the real hobbiest that can appreciate what it takes to make a saltwater tank a success. Always tweeking and work'n it.

I hope to make this an annual event but you are always welcome to my home anytime. Just PM me with your dates and times and we will work out a schedule.

See you all at the BRK social.

Rebecca