Post your FragFest Goodies!

ReefdUp

What awesome finds did you pick up at FragFest?  My tanks are just now waking up, but I got an amazing tabling red Acropora!

I didn't stay very long so didn't get any frags but wanted to say thanks to the officers and volunteers that made this a successful event!

I also got a red table acro I wonder what’s the name maybe red planet , a big Mr pac-man acro which i though it was red dragon… and a lava lamp mushroom oh and can’t forget the Sunkist bounce

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure which red tabling acro you got but I had donated a WWC Wow Acro colony for the Fragfest. 
here is the picture of the colony I took before sending it to Fragfest

2AB6BA74-FE78-45FC-B179-ECA0BE39AD3D.jpeg

Not sure which red tabling acro you got but I had donated a WWC Wow Acro colony for the Fragfest. 
2AB6BA74-FE78-45FC-B179-ECA0BE39AD3D.thumb.jpeg.efcaa93eaabced54d8350033ef539e89.jpeg

Wow nice thank you! I definitely got a frag of that then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, dipg said:

2AB6BA74-FE78-45FC-B179-ECA0BE39AD3D.jpeg

That's phenomenal! Yes, that's what I received. Thank you!!

Donated several large colonies which opened up some much needed space in my tank so I picked up these beauties from the folks selling stuff…. Just did a bunch of tank maintenance so its a bit dirty atm. 

Had surgery on Thursday so I couldn’t stick around until the frag giveaway, so Im curious to see what everyone got! (And who got my frags and BTAs!)

11F2232A-8831-4C73-8224-692C3CA3A98A.thumb.jpeg.cbc7a25a3dec25a479de5e77253c03c4.jpeg

I got a big chunk of that bushy acro fragged in the demo (was that the pac man?) and a branch of another acro that probably started out red but which has been brown the whole time for me.  Hope it colors up into something neat, the frag sizes were certainly generous!

I took just one frag home from FragFest and that was a good-sized chunk of @dipg tabling acro. This was a last-minute donation from Dip and, with the help of @diver we were able to get it over to FragFest on Saturday. Thank you to both @dipg and @diverfor the donation and the transportation. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all! I got my first ever corals from this FragFest, and am super excited about them all! I know the general category of each of them (mushroom, leather, etc.), but was wondering if anyone might happen to know the specific names/varieties of some of the frags I got! Bonus red feather duster photobombing the of the first photo :) Thanks in advance!

20221102_145914.thumb.jpg.32767de9d7bb459bddc6dd8bc4e9c36b.jpg20221102_145553.thumb.jpg.e3654ff1abe1ad5290cc08a05c115706.jpg20221102_145623.thumb.jpg.76fd173f4b814f1e4b5569c5e90fd678.jpg