Fall Meeting Frag Trades / Sales

Gatortailale

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I'm a still new in the game so have very little to nothing to trade. I don't know if I'm too late on this post for the weekend, but I'm told that there are members that don't mind getting some newbies started with free frags at these meetings. I'll take anything anyone is willing to give. Please PM me if you are interested...I will be more than willing to give out frags when I get stuff growing to the point that it's possible to do so. Thanks in advance.

Guest Kimmers723

Hi Guys..

I am new to boards, Lles is my hubby and I guess hes tired of hearing me ask him questions.. so here I am :)

Is anyone bringing any pulsing xenias or clove polyps to the meeting this weekend for sale?

Thanks for your time

I can bring some xenia for you.... free of charge...

Dave (I think I'm allready bringing zoos and a hammer frag for you)...

Hi Guys..

I am new to boards, Lles is my hubby and I guess hes tired of hearing me ask him questions.. so here I am :)

Is anyone bringing any pulsing xenias or clove polyps to the meeting this weekend for sale?

Thanks for your time

If by clove polyps you mean anthelia, then yes I am donating a bookoo ammount of both to the frag workshop portion of the meeting. i.e. free.

Anthelia:

anthelia.jpg

Guest Lles

My wife is stalking me, even here! I think I need a new hobby, who's up for paintball?!? :wink:

Guest Kimmers723

My wife is stalking me, even here! I think I need a new hobby, who's up for paintball?!? :wink:

HI HONEY!! :) <waves emphatically> all sales final.. sorry no refunds.. Try cleaning as a hobby, you will be all alone there!! whoo hoo!!

Thanks Dhoch and Beltway for your generosity :) Christmas Card list for you two!!

As promised more pictures

RPE??? I bought them as RPE per polyp price and now they are not as bright as red under 10K.

So your call- here are some pics under 10Ks

DSC05231.jpg

DSC05232.jpg

Actual frag available under VHO with out any edition

DSC05258.jpg

Very limited frags available

DSC05237.jpg

and two huge finger leathers

DSC05248.jpg

and the hi-lighter green hairy mushroom

DSC05261.jpg

Thanks

Carla

Carla,

If that is a Yellow Sarcophyton, how much you want for it? Please PM?

Hi All,

I am still kinda new to this myself, but I have some frags of Green Pocillopara and a couple of frags of Pink Pocillopara ( it may be Stylophora). Frags range in size from 1 inch to 1 1/2 inches I can post picks if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Henry

ANYONE HAVE SOME LUNAR ECLIPSE PALYS?

Guest goblinshark

so yeah, anyone who want the macroalgae for some frags, ill tell my dad to grab a lot of it and you can just talk to him about the trades, since im not going to be there. His name is Ralph Frable, look for him. this is what the macro looks like:

2_26.jpg the bluish purple stuff

Ben,

That picture is BEAUTIFUL SIR!!

Only a geek like us can get excited about a picture showing algae!!! :lol2:

so yeah, anyone who want the macroalgae for some frags, ill tell my dad to grab a lot of it and you can just talk to him about the trades, since im not going to be there. His name is Ralph Frable, look for him. this is what the macro looks like:

2_26.jpg the bluish purple stuff

What is the green and the orange macro? I might be interested in little wad of each. And Yes Howard Geeks like us would be fascinated with macro :biggrin:

i have radio active dragon eyes

Guest goblinshark

that pic is from calfo's book, not my tank, but thats what the blue macro looks like, i dont have the other types.

To all I have pending trades with:

I am leaving work at 1pm, going home (5 minutes from work) to pack up frags, and heading to the meeting. Soooo... I will be late, but I will be there.

Don't give up on me! :biggrin:

Cheers

Mike

Are there going to be enough extra frags for sale/trade at the meeting or have they all been claimed? It seems frags get posted and get claimed fairly quick. I would like to attend the meeting to meet some of you, but would also like to buy some frags...any chance? My collection hasn't grown out enough to trade yet nor is it very large so I would like to buy from others.

Mods you can move to members area if that's where this belongs.