Fall Meeting Frag Trades / Sales

Gatortailale

Usually people have tank setup with frags on display.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe I have a frag of Devils Hand with Yellow Polyps left if anyone has anything to swap?

Green Sinularia too. (Mohsin, LMK if your still interested) It exploded lately!!

It seems frags get posted and get claimed fairly quick.

Mods you can move to members area if that's where this belongs.

To answer your questions:

1. That's the beauty of frag swaps for the meetings, got to be quick with your trigger finger, try to check the thread quite ofter when the next meeting is officially announced and be quick and post. Secret revealed that's how the game is played!

2. No need to move it, the "president" started the thread and is tradition that this thread is created when a meeting is officially announced to invite non-members to trade, assist the meeting, learn about WAMAS and perhaps join.

I have 60-70 frags I'm bringing for sale. I have a bunch of different Zo's (boring stuff to original Safecrackers and blues) and acros ranging from green millis to a purple monster (SOLD to Byron) .

~20+ Zo frags

Pink, Blue, Safecrackers, etc.....

~40+ SPS frags

Millis: Pink, Green, and tri-color.

Acros: 1 Purple Monster (SOLD to Byron), 1 Oregon blue tort, 5 ORA blue torts, 4 Green Birdsnests, 3-4 Green stylos, 1 pink stylo, and a bunch more

Montis: 2 Rainbows

After this post I doubt I will be on the boards again before the meeting. I'm just posting this as an FYI.

-Rik

Just a few things that I will have for sale at the last minute all $5 per frag.

3 different Zoa's

Green with blue centers

Blue with Green Skirts

Red Skirts pinkish center

Green Hairy Mushsrooms

Green Hairy Shrooms

Green Start Polyps

GSP

Also have a 100MG Red Sea Ozonizer for $100

Just come look for me if interested, I will have a red, white and blue Nationals hat on.

Thanks,

John Wildman

I'm bringing a big box of assorted stuff - bulkheads, pvc joins, filter socks, kent and seachem additives. I'll find a place to leave it - please help yourself. I'd appreciate any softies or easy corals in return.

Just a little words for the wise with everyone bombing their systems with TONS of new toys this weekend!

Do a water change VERY SOON!

....in case you didn't realize it, you have a full scale Chemical Warfare going on now! :drink:

Just a little words for the wise with everyone bombing their systems with TONS of new toys this weekend!

Do a water change VERY SOON!

....in case you didn't realize it, you have a full scale Chemical Warfare going on now! :drink:

I've done one already tonight and another one in the morning! Thanks for the heads up!

hey, i would like to thank the following people for bringing me frags and meeting up with me at the meeting:

dbartco

ousnakebyte

dhoch

dandy7200

mogurnda

everything looks real well. i very happy with everything. all you guys were really nice and easy to talk to. this was my first meeting i attended and was great. i cant wait for another one.

thanks again,

jody.

Guest fishwish

Thanks to all! Its was great meeting many of you and the meeting was very informative. And thanks very much for your generousity!! I've now got frags all over the tank. My favs are the blue tort, the favia brain, and the monti -- an most of all the frogspawn! Its so exciting and I hope everything will grow, grow, grow so that I can return with frag donations.

Thanks for the tip, Howard. Will do a water change today.

But about the white disks all over my tank? Seriously, looks rather goofy...

Ellen

I also wanted to say thanks. I got some nice frags and they all ready look great.

I too hope to return the favor in a short time.

Hope all the other frags are doing well for everyone that got them.

Sandy

I'm going to bring to swap:

A fragrock with Green Brain on it GLEN DGTLWAR

Multi colored rock with Orange, Purple, Yellow Zoo's Courtney LLES

A single head of Green Lobo Garrett GASTONE

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!

I bring a ton of stuff for the meeting, laptop, files, BZA Order, my girls, etc.

BUT forgot the Corals that I was to trade with!

My apologizes to Glen, Courtney and Garrett!! I'll have them ready for you guys if your in the area. I'll have a deal for your troubles!!

Thanks to those folks that actually remembered me and appreciate your efforts and glad to meet all!

Howard

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!

I bring a ton of stuff for the meeting, bUT forgot the Corals that I was to trade with!

Howard you are not alone. Thanks for your patience Valeria!!!

Guest Lles

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!

I bring a ton of stuff for the meeting, laptop, files, BZA Order, my girls, etc.

My apologizes to Glen, Courtney and Garrett!! I'll have them ready for you guys if your in the area. I'll have a deal for your troubles!!

Thanks to those folks that actually remembered me and appreciate your efforts and glad to meet all!

Howard

Don't sweat it Howard. It was great to be able to put a face to the name and we had a great time meeting alot of the members. Not to mention the corals we picked up. I'm still fiddling with the tank trying to find "just" the right spot for all my new frags. Gonna put the names down now so I don't forget..

Neo Green Star Polyps...didn't catch him name, sold them for 5 bucks a frag and they are bright green!

3x Kenya trees (my wife loves em.........) Lee, Dhoch? and ...

5 head Branching hammer and amazing orange zoo's from Dhoch, that hammer wasn't a frag, it is a full blown colony

Yellow polyps...??? wife got them but I don't remember from whom

Bright green/red Ricordia from ASaleem, hasn't taken hold on a rock yet, but we are working on it.

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!

Howard

You were on time at least. Baby steps Howard, baby steps. You will get 'em next time.

You were on time at least. Baby steps Howard, baby steps. You will get 'em next time.

i'm doing a water change tonight!! :) ... into my new tank! haha.

thanks all for the amazing frags!

Edited by Charlie97L