Fall Meeting Frag Trades / Sales

Gatortailale

OK, back in town and hope to bring:

I have a large toad stool long polyped-phisigs79

I have fire and ice one large 15 polyped- Howard- your name is on these, the original came from Rocko, Garret some also

one head green with pink tipped frog spawn-Fishwish(Ellen)

one green with green tipped frog spawn-

limited blue zoos for trade-Valeria

red and green Candy cane-Raf

For Free or trade:

I have orange Cap montipora-

Green Cap montipora-ChrisS,Asaleem91

Capanella-Kimmers

yellow colony-Kimmers

Some neat speckle zoas that have some yellow colony mixed in- try your hand at getting the yellow colony out-they do not seem to hurt each other- I just like my yellow colony in a seperate corner to keep them under control.--ChrisS

Bright green center green skirt zoas-Garret,raf

pink centered brown skirt-Fishwish

pink centered green skirt-smarsh97

Galaxia will be cut at the meeting bv the professionals- should be several if wanted-phisigs79,Valeria,ChrisS

purple mushrooms and green mushrooms-miachaelG,gsedlak,Dandy7200

green speckled mushrooms-Smarsh97,ChrisS

large hairy mushroom

Brown Zoas- Filter freak

Want:

Green bali slimer (Acropora) to restart in my tank from my original- Rocko?I gave out a bunch of these but mine took the nose dive late in the summer.

ricordias-

loisettae - many, many, many available- OUSnakeBite(thanks)

red macro-

Flowerseller/Chip if you can make it, bring the filters and one of your purple digis.

For general info -I generally do not sell my frags- If you want one of the for free or trade- I generall just do that - trade or give- The first ones I listed I will trade for something in my want column- I will bring the others in in bagies and if I have your name listed it will be on the bagie and yours. I do not have much real estate left for other stuff that is not on my want list.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest seantadez

OK, back in town and hope to bring:

I have a large toad stool long polyped-phisigs79

I have fire and ice one large 15 polyped- Howard- your name is on these, the original came from Rocko

one head green with pink tipped frog spawn-

limited blue zoos for trade-

For Free or trade:

I have orange Cap-

Green Cap-

Capanella-

yellow colony-

Some neat speckle zoas that have some yellow colony mixed in- try your hand at getting the yellow colony out-

green center green skirt zoas-

pink centered brown skirt-

pink centered green skirt-

will cut a Galaxia if wanted-

purple mushrooms and green mushrooms-

green speckled mushrooms

large hairy mushroom

Want:

Green bali to restart in my tank from my original- Rocko?

ricordias-

loisettae - many, many, many available- OUSnakeBite?

Flowerseller/Chip if you can make it bring the filters and one of your purple digis.

i'll take blue zoo's

pink centered green skirt

Galaxia

how much?

I have some Green Gracilliaria (pretty sure I spelled that wrong) aka "Tang Heaven" It out competes my chaeto for nutrients by a mile. Strain came from Florida Aqua Farms. I would like to bring a bunch of small portions to the meeting and whoever wants some can get a little and grow it and spread throughout the club :).

I am looking for shrooms for my FOWLR.

Dan

BTW, how early does everyone show up to do the trading/selling?

Lee,

Good to see you back on the board!

EXCELLENT and appreciate the Fire & Ice, Anything you need from me?

I would be interest in the Blue Zoos also?

I have fire and ice one large 15 polyped- Howard- your name is on these, the original came from Rocko

one head green with pink tipped frog spawn-

limited blue zoos for trade-

Dan,

Everyone will show up through the day, but best to arrive just before the meeting starts to get yourself setup and find your contacts :gho:

I have some Green Gracilliaria (pretty sure I spelled that wrong) aka "Tang Heaven" It out competes my chaeto for nutrients by a mile. Strain came from Florida Aqua Farms. I would like to bring a bunch of small portions to the meeting and whoever wants some can get a little and grow it and spread throughout the club :).

I am looking for shrooms for my FOWLR.

Dan

BTW, how early does everyone show up to do the trading/selling?

Dan I'll be there, can you save me a wad?

Raf

purple mushrooms and green mushrooms-

green speckled mushrooms

Lee - I would love to buy a few of these from you.

LMK if OK

Thanks /George

Lee

i wouls also be interested in the galexia and green shrooms what do you want for these? Whats a Green bali?

Lee, I would be interested in the pink centered green skirt zoa's and the green speckled shrooms.

I don't have anything to trade yet, but my question is this, are the fraggers in need of any particular coral to frag? I could try to get whatever is needed.

Sandy

loisettae - many, many, many available- OUSnakeBite?

Sent you a PM Lee.

Cheers

Mike

Dave - that's a really nice looking website. I love the format and great pics. Now I understand what you meant by the difference in growth pattern/habit on some of the same corals that we have (pink birdsnest/purple stylo, etc.).

Do you have a piece of the unknown deep water coral?

Eve,

Yeah... I have really bushy growth (and you have more flow than me... whats up with that)

Yes I have small frag, and can frag a bigger portion if you are interested (small frag is like 1-2cm)...

Dave

Yes I have small frag, and can frag a bigger portion if you are interested (small frag is like 1-2cm)...

Dave

Definitely want a frag and if you can do closer to 2" that would be great. Is there anything you wanted for trade? If not - let me know the cost of the deep water frag.

Thanks!

Also selling 3"+ blue tort frags. See the top at approximately 2:00 pm right under the sea swirl. There are 3 individual frags. Will try to find a closer pic of those or the mother

$50 each

right300.jpg

Here are a few pics finally:

Blue zoanthids (I probably can get 2 5-7 polyp frags)

bluezoas.jpg

Green zoanthids (2 5-7 polyp frags)

greenzoanthids.jpg

Frogspawn ( I probably have around 20 heads available. I have different varieties as well. I couldn't adjust the white balance in this pic. The tips are neon green and purple)

Frogspawn.jpg

I believe these are radioactive dragon eyes (or something cute like that. I only have 1 small frag available)

radiocativedragoneyes.jpg

Red blasto merletti (1 small frag)

redblasto2.jpg

Yellow polyps (I can get a few 10 polyp frags)

yellowpolyps.jpg

I also have xenia, mini carpet anemones, red macro algae, 2 mangroves, and some electric GSPs.

I'm mostly looking to trade for other zoas and lps. The xenia will be on the freebie table.

Garrett.

Guest Lles

As my tank is very new with only a few corals frags (thanks ChrisS!) I only have one large box of liverock rubble/frags pieces to offer. It came with a larger box of liverock I picked up earlier. So if anyone want some, for fuges, mounting frags etc i'll be bringing it to the fall meet. First come first served, a free for all if you will. If you have frags for trade great, if not, that's cool. I know some of you must want some rock to throw in your sumps or something :)

mini carpet anemones, red macro algae,

I'm mostly looking to trade for other zoas and lps.

Garrett.

Garret I have a small frag of neon green sinularia about 1" long, if don't want to trade for it, how much you want for the mini carpet anemone and a wad of red macro?

Also does anyone has candycane heads for sale? I already have the neon green candy cane.

Thanks,

Raf

Guest Lles

Gastone, I'd sell my wife's soul for a frag of the Radioactive and Blue zoa's. :lol2: Just dont' tell her I said that.. PM me if you have some still

Digitata (several of each, and can make more):

-orange (Raf and...)

-yellow-green (phisiqs)

-purple body/brown polyps (WeaponX)

Capricornis:

-purple-rim green (raf; weaponXlots left)

-rust/purple polyps (phisiqs, WeaponX, Charlie and...)

For Free or trade:

I have orange Cap montipora-

Green Cap montipora-

Bright green center green skirt zoas-

pink centered green skirt-smarsh97

will cut a Galaxia if wanted-phisigs79,Valeria

Mogurnda and Lee Sterns Im interested in the corals listed above.

Thanks,

ASaleem91

Edited by ASaleem91

gadstone-I'd love some of those blue zoas and a head of frogspawn.

Lee- could I get some of the monti cap, Galaxia, speckled zoas, and purple muchsrooms.

I can bring these if anyone wants them.

Small frag of Tubastraea sp.

1 small frag of Pink palys

Dragons Tongue, Heymenia

Several types of calurpera and cheato

Small starters of these

1 Red kelp macro

2-3 Red branching macro

2 Pink macro

2-3 Red lettuce macro

1 codium

I have pics of these in my gallery here:

http://www.wamas.org/forums/index.php?s=&a...um&album=89

gadstone-I'd love some of those blue zoas and a head of frogspawn.

Lee- could I get some of the monti cap, Galaxia, speckled zoas, and purple muchsrooms.

I can bring these if anyone wants them.

Small frag of Tubastraea sp.

1 small frag of Pink palys

Dragons Tongue, Heymenia

Several types of calurpera and cheato

Small starters of these

1 Red kelp macro

2-3 Red branching macro

2 Pink macro

2-3 Red lettuce macro

1 codium

I have pics of these in my gallery here:

http://www.wamas.org/forums/index.php?s=&a...um&album=89

Chris, how about a trade? Blue zoas and some frogspawn for a frag of your sun coral and some red macro?

Garrett.

Chris, how about a trade? Blue zoas and some frogspawn for a frag of your sun coral and some red macro?

Garrett.

Sounds good. Have a preference on the red maros (I have several different types). I have lots of Drangon's Tongue but just smaller pieces of the rest.

Frogspawn ( I probably have around 20 heads available. I have different varieties as well. I couldn't adjust the white balance in this pic. The tips are neon green and purple)

Gastone,

Im interested in about 2 heads of frogspawn. I can trade you some ricordia(pink rim with green body).

Thanks,

ASaleem91

Guest goblinshark

hey guys,

well im out here in seattle have a great time in college taking a fisheries class and might be working for REEF monitoring invasive species in pugets sound. Anyways, my dad is in charge of the tanks while im gone and hes slowly trying to figure it out. we noticed the next meeting is at MY OLD highschool, which is literally right up the street from my house. so my dad is going to go. Now, a few months back the sealant brokje on one of my powerheads and leeched some heavy metals and stuff into my aquarium which killed everything except my fish, shrimps, and a few rhodactis and ricordia. so my dad is trying to get some new corals for the tanks. So i was wondering if anyone had anything to give him. (post here ill tell him). Coralwise: id say some zoas (no brown ugly ones atm) mushrooms, any softies, LPSs are good for that tank. and for the other one maybe some montis and acros. all we really have to trade is this purple/blue macroalgae that came on the rocks that is really really vividly colored, i dont remember what its called, but if you look in anthonys book its in there, you notice it right away. Anyways, if you want to donate or trade lmk. if i dont tell him, look for Ralph Frable at the meeting.