FYI

xabo

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw this online and remembered this post.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/wrong-fish-store-reviews-for-virginia-business-tank-amid-controversy-mistaken-identity/2915701/

Anyone know who this is? A WAMAS member that decided to go retail?

I seem to remember a store called Exotic Aquatic or Exotic Aquatics in the Baltimore area. I believe the owner was a guy named Phil.

The article says guys name is Adam Oberheim. I'd assume he'd be known by at least some of the reefing community in order to have a customer base before he opens.

Yes.  Adam Oberheim is/was a member here(@ExoticAquaticsVA), based out of Alexandria I think.

I have had him helped me out with emergency plumbing issues before.  A good guy.  Sorry to see the trouble with the name confusion.

• 2 weeks later...

Yup Adam is good people. Also saw a local news link that people were getting his business mixed up with another. So hopefully all that gets sorted out. I’m excited to see what he does with the store!

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/wrong-fish-store-reviews-for-virginia-business-tank-amid-controversy-mistaken-identity/2915701/?amp

Sorry I didn't pay attention nor did I ask while I was there today. Perhaps you can call tomorrow to inquire. (703) 388-8555

• 1 month later...

Thank you guys for the Kind words,

We hope to build something great with the bones left behind and continue to service the dmv area with excellent service, healthy livestock, and competitively priced goods.

I’m open now under limited capacity mon / tues 4-8
Sat / sun 12-6.

Our Grand re-opening will be 3/22 and I will post more about stock updates and Information.

-Adam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk