We are open 7 days a week!

Reef eScape

Hey Guys, as you know we were one of the first shops in the area (not just aquarium stores, but for all retail stores) to shut our doors to walk in customers and this has resulted in early efforts to continue to bring you the supplies and animals that you need.  We now have revised hours 7 days a week and are available at the shop for you to call ahead and have us place your purchases outside the shop for convenient pick up from 11AM-5PM daily.  Don't worry, this doesn't mean that your stuff is on a rack with everyone else's purchases, we wait until you arrive and then place it outside when you let us know you're there.  For fish and livestock we wait until you arrive or at least until you tell us you are on your way to bag them up to take the best care of you and your purchases.

If you are curious as to what we have in stock, our entire dry goods selection is available when you do a Google Search for Reef eScape - it'll have a window on the Google search page with some "popular items" (aka things that have been purchased and scanned recently) but it will also let you search for a specific item along with the price for it.  We are also now on eBay for select purchases and even offer local delivery!  On top of this, we also have a FaceBook store now open with select merchandise being featured there and are adding to that each day.

Check out these links for more information on what we've got and your options for purchasing whatever you need!

Reef eScape FaceBook Shop

Reef eScape eBay Shop

Reef eScape Google Store

We're working on getting our fish up on eBay as well but if you ever want to see a fish or find out what we've got in stock don't hesitate to call and ask - we can also Face Time with you or send you photos of animals upon request.

Don't forget that we also now have self-serve RO/DI Saltwater available during business hours for $1 per gallon as well as up to 5 gallons of free RO/DI available 24/7 (you may take more but we ask that you pay $1 per gallon for anything more than 5 gallons each 24 hour period as we've struggled to keep up with demand so are trying to make sure that we can help everyone out).  This is all self-serve honor system and we ask that you place the cash in the drop box after your purchase.  If you don't have the cash, go ahead and give us a call and we can take your payment over the phone.  We also have some spray and hand sanitizer at the desk outside so you can sterilize your hands or the water supply handles before and after you use them.

Stay safe!

That's an impressive effort. Thank you for doing your part to keep the area safe.

I may reach out about picking up a firefish or shrimp/goby combo in the near future, if available.

Thanks!

Aaron

• 1 month later...

How would I go about buying a fish and cuc from you guys? Do I just call with a list of what I want and come by and give you my credit card?

Give them a call, you can place your order and pay over the phone. I bought a bunch of snails and food last week.  Call when you’re there and they’ll set it on the counter for you.