Johnny's Out of town Sale!

Armson

Guest Bemmer

Rebecca, we have two pairs seperate from the male brought in by Anton...don't worry, its clearly marked. :)

Hey Mike,

I didn't know you were clownfish4. Glad to see ya.

Thanks for keeping him for me. I will pick him on Saturday, then. Anton said he is a good eater. :biggrin:

"I can only do this when Johnny is out of the shop! So the sale ends on Sunday (the day I leave and he comes back)"

So we can expect the following week Johnny to be selling the "not for sale" shelf off at a 50% discount?

Hey Mike or Byron- any chance of an achilles tang?

They are always on the lists but they always want an arm & Leg for them and they are XXL in size. We have been keeping a keen eye out for them but still haven't seen any thing that looks good.

-Byron

Are they ORA?

Yes they are ORA blue Tort Frags.

They are priced at $69 so after knocking them down 20% they come to $55.20

Another Pick...

gallery_207_17_714028.jpg

And yes! in case your wondering I am getting a Kick out of being able to post pictures!!

-Byron

Hey byron any chance of posting a fish list?

Dave

Byron,

is the sale on for Sunday or does it end on Saturday? Just curious as I'll be heading to Rik's place and might stop in.

Garrett.

Thank you BRK. Good to see you again Johnny.

I picked up my Tort ORA frag, and so far is doing great in the 125G tank, cross your fingers it keeps doing wel, cause for that price... it will hurt me see it go south.

Byron,

is the sale on for Sunday or does it end on Saturday? Just curious as I'll be heading to Rik's place and might stop in.

Garrett.

Sale will run through Sunday 5:00 pm