Johnny's Out of town Sale!

Armson

Since Johnny is going out of town and made the stupid mistake of leaving me in charge. I am going to capitialize on the situtation and get rid off all the stuff I am sick of looking at. So......

[

All live stock is 20% off.

I can only do this when Johnny is out of the shop! So the sale ends on Sunday (the day I leave and he comes back)

DETAILS on the Wet T-shirt contest will follow......

Small print.... Sale only good for WAMAS members and till Johnny arrives back in the shop. If sale is mentioned to Johnny, I will disavow all knowledge of the sale. Sale good for Marine livestock only.

-Byron

I have two orders due in this week so honestly I am not sure what I will have when we open shop on thursday. I can tell you I have a full coral system with a bunch of frags. I will try to give some sort of list on Wed.

-Byron

I'm sorry, I'm new here.

So where do I go to buy from you?

Hello danskim!

I work at Blueribbonkoi (at least until Johnny fires me again) Check out our website for directions.

www.blueribbonkoi.com

We are located out in Manassas.

-Byron

Small print.... Sale only good for WAMAS members and till Johnny arrives back in the shop. If sale is mentioned to Johnny, I will disavow all knowledge of the sale. Sale good for Marine livestock only.

Well then make sure you set aside that little BTA in the upper left corner of the frag tank....I made some space :D

Hello danskim!

I work at Blueribbonkoi (at least until Johnny fires me again) Check out our website for directions.

www.blueribbonkoi.com

We are located out in Manassas.

-Byron

:lol2: thats considered manassas...gee that town is expanding :biggrin:

Bryan

Guest clownfish4

:lol2: thats considered manassas...gee that town is expanding :biggrin:

Bryan

Let's face it, no one knows where Catharpin is!

Or exactly what a Catharpin is either, for that matter...

PS, Byron I hate you.. You would have to hold this sale right before I go out of town so I can't get any goodies..

But you gotta go with the old bumper sticker

Yes, there is a Catharpin Virginia

I just got some a shipment of fish in. I do have fire shrimp, Cleaner Shrimp and a few peppermint.

Byron,

Do you have any parabolic T5 reflectors in stock? I need some 24" and 36" lengths...

-- Rob

I think I might have 1 36" reflector. how many do you need?

Do you still have the Blue Jaw pair in stock???

Yes

I have two pairs

Byron

the $79.95 for USHIO bulbs SALE is no longer .... so how much are they now?

Ushio's are 89.95

Byron,

Do you have refractometers in stock?

BB

We never found a good vendor for them. We saw them but the best was like 5 dollars cheaper than Internet prices and we would still have to pay for shipping. So we decided not to bring them. but I have some really nice Xenia would you be interested in that?

Guest Bemmer

Byron,

I have "dibs" on the male Bluechin that was returned to the store. My male died earlier this week. Who returned it again? Was it Yanek? Anyway, I will be in on Saturday...(while the sale is still on) to pick him up. If you are in the store tomorrow, I can stop by and pick him up then, if that is okay.

Rebecca

Guest clownfish4

Rebecca, we have two pairs seperate from the male brought in by Anton...don't worry, its clearly marked. :)