My New Fish

90OcReef

Hello All - I'm new to posting here on WAMAS - although i am not a stranger to CMAS. Just thought i would share a pic of my Helfrichi that I took a week or so ago.. He has such beautiful color to show off for you all! :)

Enjoy,

Jess

post-755-1154463492_thumb.jpg

Hello All - I'm new to posting here on WAMAS - although i am not a stranger to CMAS. Just thought i would share a pic of my Helfrichi that I took a week or so ago.. He has such beautiful color to show off for you all! :)

Enjoy,

Jess

I <3 them! Did you buy it local? and if don't mind me asking how much was it? I always wanted one but don't want cough the 200+ they have been asking for :(

Thanks for all the comments :)

Chip - I started off with a pair and unfortunately the first one did not make it through the night. I think my maroon clown is the culprit of that. I have had this fish in my tank for about 2 months now. Without a doubt, he is one of my prized fish.

Raf - I aquired a pair from a friend of mine that was getting out of the hobby. Lucky for me it was at a price cheaper than the retail of one. I would recommend this fish to anyone, he is full of personality, color, and, in my tank, swims in the open all day long. Also... shhh, don't tell the experts, but he is in an open top tank, and has not lived up to the fire fish etiquette of jumping... KNOCK ON WOOD! Thanks for the comments!

I <3 them! Did you buy it local? and if don't mind me asking how much was it? I always wanted one but don't want cough the 200+ they have been asking for :(

Raf, I can get them, but they are not cheap! I sell them for around 139 ea. when I can catch them on special. This would be a special order fish so if you are interested let me know.

John

Raf, I can get them, but they are not cheap! I sell them for around 139 ea. when I can catch them on special. This would be a special order fish so if you are interested let me know.

John

Johnny 139 +/- is a lot better than 250 +/-

They are very easy to keep and this one ate flake food right out of the bag. I mix Formula 1, 2, and Prime Reef all in one container and feed that to my tanks. He also eats cheesy old Tetra Color Flakes. :)

Thanks,

Jess

THANKS! I would not trade this fish for anything, also, at a price of $139 - you certainly would not be able to beat that!! Absolutely beautiful fish.!! I can't say that enough... lol

-Jess

John

Darn it Johnny cut that out. Can't something be unobtainable and extremely overpriced? You and your killer pricing are going to cause me serious marital problems...